12% Off Teespring & Gumroad

Thank you for the codes :slight_smile: :pray:

1 Like

This is a true test for our financial managements. Gonna go back to looping capital governance

1 Like

Torn between wanting the NFTs and worrying that Captainā€™s going to take something else off Gumroad/Teespring if I donā€™t get it now.

1 Like

Thanks for the sale.

I have S.A.D. so I purchased
Full Spectrum Light (2:42 nice and short)
and will start listening to it daily,
first thing in the morning.

5 Likes

Just let go of FOMO. :slightly_smiling_face:
Fields are nice but you can actually live a fullfiled life without them. You donā€™t have to have them all.

4 Likes

i dont plan to take anything off.

24 Likes

I didnā€™t really think you were going to but thanks for confirming

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the discount Sammy & Dream! :hugs:

Tonight has been a big shopping night ā€“ all aimed at physical healing for the whole family :syringe: :family_man_woman_girl_boy:, plus brainwave state helpers for future meditations:

• :man_cartwheeling: The Point of No Return
  • :drop_of_blood: Blood Purifier +
  • :pill: Astaxanthin Aspartic Dsup (Longevity Series)
  • :honey_pot: Tonic No. 31 Sapien Proprietary Blend
  • :baby: The Amniotic Membrane Healing Pod
  • :person_in_lotus_position: Delta, Theta & Epsilon Brainwave States
18 Likes

Thanks for this discount, bought blood purifier and plasma skin and Hakuinā€™s Healing Egg Enhanced @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

11 Likes

Ohhhhh! I missed this!!!
I had several fields that I wished to buy on Gumroad, and waited for spring discount, geeā€¦:pleading_face:

In your account settings here on the forum, make sure you have notifications turned on for this category. That way youā€™ll be less likely to miss the sales events which are announced here.

6 Likes

Yeh its usually in the announcement category

11 Likes

I thought spring sale would be around Easterā€¦
Well, Iā€™ll be on alert here from now on
BTW, if you could set sale period a bit longer, (holiday sale ran longer, and I had much time to think about which one to buy) that would be so appreciated
Thank you so much :pray: