13 year old brother with dyslexia

So I want to know if theres fields my brother can use for his dyslexia ? I think its harder for him to write and read… hes a trooper and never gives up, just like me :wink:

If there isnt any for that subject yet, ill move this to the requests thread.

7 Likes

:heart: :heart:

Just sending some love and blessings

9 Likes

For now, you can go with the free permanent Brain enhancement from YouTube it will stimulate different languages and speech related areas and memory.

This alone should provide noticeable results.

I don’t know if brain growth work is still available for purchase, while it doesn’t provide the exact same stimulation of language area it provides some of it coupled with more focus, short term memory giving more leeway.

A field specifically for speed reading is planned for release in the future/ near future.

10 Likes

it gets better as u get older thats for sure

1 Like

I would add attention and focus to boost the results.

@Allurre that’s just the PFC stimulation and it’s included in brain growth work.

Well, at least it’s free and available

2 Likes

Thank You for Your feedback :slightly_smiling_face:.
Btw in Poland we write You with capital letters and i with small letters. I do it on purpose. Just a fun fact.
I also don’t understand everything people are talking about.
Could You please tell me more?
Did i missed the point with the advice i’ve given?

1 Like

Recent member so, Welcome :slight_smile:

PFC: Prefrontal cortex, it’s the area of the brain that is stimulated by the attention and focus field and it is included in a wider field which I recommended (Brain growth work).

So, in a way it’s already been advised, but on the other hand the stand alone bundle-free PFC stimulation might be a good, free alternative to brain growth work. I didn’t think of it.

@Allurre

3 Likes

Thank You :slightly_smiling_face:

Im gonna show him this forum and the fields he can use.

He is very pride and have never told me that he has dyslexia, so I might not tell him that I know.

I will teach him about morphic fields.

1 Like

I wonder what fields would be okay and what fields wouldnt be okay for him to listen to.

Age 13-14 is quite young and he is just starting to get to know himself.

I could make a list, but im no expert in that area.

Could someone more experienced with morphic fields give me their opinion ?

@Dr_Manhattan @Maoshan_Wanderer @WellBeing