13th skull & blueprint major

Hey tenants! DM me if you’re interested in renting your NFTs out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Giving 150$/month or $75 for every two weeks for each of those!

13 Likes

4 Likes

I dont know guys @itisI and @anon32464289 and whoever is offering to buy extras and “Pm” me… but im gonna be the party pooper here.

One thing is trading one nft for other nft’s between members here

But a whole different thing is to be making money out of this, also getting the benefits cheaper than the original price while completely cutting Captain out of it.

So where does that leaves his royalties with every sell?

This is turning now into a little mini black market and i dont think is right.

Someone making money 75, 150 every other month for ever, just by i assume “gifting” the nft to others through the page, and getting paid outside then one month later getting it “gifted” back and then next one and next one.

Otherwise if you were planning to do this through the page is sale not renting.

Which im sure the idea is renting it.

Getting all benefits for a good month and thats it.

Cheaper and easier.

Where does that leave Captain?

4 Likes

Hmm

1 Like

It takes a little learning curve to learn venly’s system and each situation is unique as it depends on each person’s access to payment systems etc etc.
I think, long term all will be fine, as NFTs are not losing steam, and aim to be around till the far future.
(all things remaining equal at this point on)

I originally did not intend to really get any profit or cuts from it.
But it just how their system is set up.
My percentage is just 5 or 7 percent.
the rest of fees are venly and whatever else.
It is an unexpected benefit.
But it is also intended to be a unique way for everybody else to get an income as well.
a very negentropic idea.
I most definitely appreciate the commissions.
But as far as I know just one payment was made on venly’s system till now.

Dont worry too much about it, but also keep a good logic with it and all shall be well.

That being said

Just wanted to add, it may not be a good idea to also trade audios with protections etc.
They are different system and different types of protection that dont necessarily support each other.

Its actually more expensive long term.

Right,
So I am not sure if long term renting works out too well though.
As you will have to keep transferring between accounts.
For ownership use.
which would end up being a bit fishy, flagged and can result in limited accounts etc.
Any strange situations are often looked into.
So I would reconsider renting probably.

34 Likes

and also doing depoits will also not guarantee getting your money back :man_shrugging:

1 Like

or that the person will transfer it back

9 Likes

Do you see NFT being a lot more common then ur normal audios in 5-10 years?

exactly.

only way you would feel comfortable is with a trusted user and a middle man who is also trusted, unless someone wants to create a new nft platform for lending :)

4 Likes

One of the Mods can do this and take a little cut from both parts then that also brings another host of prombemls

best thing to do is just let go of product once your done

4 Likes

there are only gonna be 12 nfts in all.
maybe a little more.
thats all.

22 Likes

Thats crazy they really are going to live on.

damm there like bitcoin everyone make sure u dont lose them beacuse then in 30 years u will be crying that you had a Blueprint NFT you cant trade beacuse you forgot the password to your account

2 Likes

If that was going on, as I understand it, the NFT wouldn’t work. The token has to be transferred for the field to work for the renter.

1 Like

No it wasnt going on, but it was offered and asked way too much already and that could only lead to problems down the line.

Yes they would have to keep given the token back and forth through the page for the NFT ro work, the bunch of Members of the forum that have asked or suggested are good people, we know them all, but we the ones that are always on the forum are just roughly 50? Or even less compared to 200k + members + God knows how many lurkers, always looking for ways to profit from Captain, giving an easy chance to take advantage of good hearted people.

It was not going to happen just one time we know that, and the whole concept and effort of the NFT would be just not like it was supposed to be.

I dont regret having made that comment even with what Captain said, people need to be aware of how others can be and know exactly what could happen.

5 Likes

I understand, which was the reason for my post.

1 Like

I feel where you’re coming from, but I see the glass half full dear Luna.

About the royalty, however unique this creation is, I would not expect Picasso to go ask for commission whenever one of his painting was rented out by a museum or for another purpose.

One way I personally make sure Captain get additional royalty from the uniqueness of his work is by raising my patreon money.

But also other classics such as: promoting his work, expressing my sincere gratitude, reporting thieves & scammers, being a good citizen here (still some room for improvement :grin:) and in service to others, etc.

I see this renting option, however un-organized & blackmarket-ish at the moment, an amazing & exciting opportunity.

A pure soul yesterday agreed to rent me MBoP for 30 days, and I couldn’t be more grateful (:pray:).

Yes, long-term this is perhaps not the way to go, but this is opening a new door, perhaps something the Cap-team could build on.

On the renter side there is so many benefits as well: keeping it for future resell, making sure more people benefit from this masterpiece, making some extra bucks from something he/she owns, etc.

And part of this money most likely will be re-invested into Captain’s work, or if you feel creating royalty you can always do a single donation through Patreon :slight_smile:

Perhaps there is an opportunity here :rofl:
@Zen you wanted to create a business, right?

Including royalties, tips, “plant a tree” things, etc. :grin:

All in all, thank you @anon46520955 for sharing your opinion about this, it is truly legit even if I don’t fully agree with you for once.

And, thank you so much again to the mysterious owner that is currently giving me the opportunity to be a blessed user of MBoP for 30 days :pray:

And ofc, the usual infinite gratitude to Cap :pray::heart:

11 Likes

Public Service Announcement: Captain has weighed in on how renting NFTs does not work in that discussion. Save your money, friends!

1 Like

I think you misunderstood something here

As long as one is the NFT owner (meaning having the NFT in the wallet) then it’s working for him. So if renting here equals paying money and get the NFT sent into one’s wallet then it works just fine.
The problem is all the risks involved in that process.
As the latest post, Captain just confirmed that you cannot embed the Skull Sevitor in your “belonging” and then rent it out to someone else, cuz as the owner sends the NFT to the renter, the Servitor gets transfered to the renter as well.
For the MBoP it’s a little different as it can be integrated into one’s energy system. And if lend your Skull out, the benefits that are not dependent on the servitor would stay, but the servitor itself is gone.

Just for clarification, not because I’m renting anything now. Tbh, I want to rent the MBoP but I ran out of budget for this month and the Skull is doing me just good so :joy:

12 Likes

please make the correction :slight_smile:

:point_up::ok_hand:

I’m happy to make a correction but I’m not seeing what correction is needed.