15% Off Teespring, Gumroad, Sapienshop

Indeed, bought NFTs just few days before and if I had bought them now with this sale, I would have saved enough money to buy 1 NFT at no discount lol but the benefits outweigh and also supporting DW who keeps giving freebies!

9 Likes

Just copped with the discount
The ultimate salesman
The blessed path
Dragon bone armor
Shielding 3.0
The Empathetic smart armor
Man I am so hyped last year was tough on me financially but these last two months things have turned around very fast for the better & just feeling grateful to start the year off in a positive way. This is the most nftā€™s I have ever owned only had negentropic dragon and the energy I feel from all of these is outta this world all iā€™m thinking right now is why have I been missing out on these op releases lol. Thank you again for this discount @SammyG you rock man! :heart:

11 Likes

yes it would be good until the end of the month

perfect timing! thank you for the nice gift!

Iā€™m gonna switch jobs bc my current one didnā€™t give me enough money to take advantage of this sale

2 Likes

Same here :joy:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this! :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Yes, just want to say thank you too :pray:t2:

1 Like

Does the reward points system work again, Sammy? @SammyG

If yes, how?

Thank you :-)

2 Likes

Minting might take sometimeā€¦ Itā€™s like 10 hours Iā€™m still waiting for one that I bought lol

6 Likes

Anyone else experiencing a delivery delay for digital products on Teespring? I placed my order for an audio 16 hours ago and the order status says ā€œOrder production will begin soonā€. I havenā€™t had this issue before, curious to know if itā€™s just my order or if itā€™s universal. Thanks

Solana network is down at the moment

1 Like

What wallets can i use for Eternal?

Solana/Phantom friendly

3 Likes

It takes usually at least 24 hours, especially at the weekends.

1 Like

Hi can someone help me out? I recently bought prestige and grandeur on the Sapien shop. The money has been deducted from my bank but neither Sapien shop nor PayPal is showing the transaction. I havenā€™t received any email as well. I canā€™t see anything in the orders section on Sapien shop. Can you check if you have received the payment? @SammyG @Captain_Nemo?

1 Like

Sure letā€™s wait :P

1 Like

Yes! Itā€™s showing $$$ was preauthorised for a purchase. I think itā€™s only going to come back in a while but letā€™s see. I donā€™t wanna miss out on the sale you know :P

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been in this situation myself. money back was from 30 minutes to 7 hours. PayPal sucks

3 Likes

This. Happened to me too but it took several days in my case

2 Likes