2 music's listening same time

Can we play 2 types of music’s at same time in a mobile.

They will work???

2 Likes

Hi, Rosy! glad youre here
The fields can play at the same time, as long as you use separate speakers. So on two phones or setups at the same time, but not on one.

2 Likes

I have a small experience. They are working fabulously…

I played upper body workout and automated claves & feet both at a time in same mobile.

Requesting to sapien maker to look into my experience

Please forward my experience to sapien team

Please please please

To save our precious time

:pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Usually the setup is like this:

Device 1: environmental field
Device 2: any other field

I’ve never actually tried it from the same device. Seeing that you’ve used two automatic workout fields, perhaps because they are so similar in nature, only targeted to different areas, so the combination works on a single device through the same speaker.

It isn’t recommended though. But maybe someone else can clarify this or has tested it?

1 Like

Found this through the search function. Will check the FAQ

This is from the official forum FAQ by SammyG:

5. Can you play multiple fields at once with different devices? ( for example SLR field on mobile + another field on ur pc speakers)

Summary

Yes this tends to work. We speak of playing two audios at the same time in one device such as a computer as counterintuitive because the frequencies clash as the device plays both at once… disrupting the original sound in its totality. The original sound is what contains the field so in that sense, the field wouldn’t be streaming anymore.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Rosy!

…can be found here: Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated).

I’m sure you’ll find reading it will enhance your experience with these fields!

2 Likes

So basically you can play one field on your phone and another on the PC speakers at the same time… right?

Also how close do you need to be at the speakers for you to absorb the field?

I might just get some wireless speakers (connected to my computer) and tape them around my ribs/body and have a field playing through them while also listening to a field on my phone with my earphones in :laughing:

2 Likes