27 Nakshatra Devatas Homam

A complete energetically enhanced track representing a 27 Nakshatra Devatas Homam

[https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/27-nakshatra-devatas-homam?product=1450]

15 Likes

Unofficial Description:

Following are the benefits of Nakshatra Devata Homams

• Planetary malefic influences and linked doshas can be resolved with Nakshatra Devata Homam’s aid.
  • The nakshatras may counter adverse effects during Maha Dasa and Antar Dasa periods. The Nakshatra Devata Homams eliminate all these unfavorable effects.
  • The Homam helps eradicate the concerned nakshatra’s harmful elements and assists in attracting only positive boons.
  • Followers can receive harmony, stability, and peace in life by Nakshatra Devata Homam.
  • All the planetary doshas remain away with Nakshatra Devata Homam.
17 Likes

Can’t believe people are sleeping on this one. I picked this up last night and am using it right now for the first time. I’ve immediately noticed an increase in vitality, which I read this can do. Maybe it’s working on some dosha issues.

8 Likes

Yo, can you share the link to the website where you read it, would love to research further!!

2 Likes

https://www.askganesha.com/puja-homam/nakshatra-puja

Not sure if it’s referring to the same one but it seems like it.

2 Likes

Agreed!

My stack is:

• Navagraha Homam
  • Nakshtatra Homam
  • Astrologically Inclined
  • Blessings from the Solar System (PU)

These should cover most astrological bases for daily use!

Additionally, I would recommend adding Homas/fields for one of the main deities (Vishnu, Shiva or Chandi) as Divine Grace can mitigate all astrological afflictions, even the ones remedies can’t…

Also, Homa fields are not needed everyday! Once or twice a week is good enough unless one is facing severe problems and need an urgent remedy.

12 Likes

We have one for Shiva?

2 Likes

Hmmm… sometimes I mix up unreleased fields in my head, my bad :slight_smile:

Another option would be to use one of the Shiva NFTs like Tunganath, or even the old Om Namah Shivaya field from the mantra meditations album. Alternately, Mahaganapati is also ok as Ganesha = Shiva + Shakti (with a dominance of Shakti).

7 Likes

Ouch! haha we should have a mini version then!!

I have the Mahadeva NFT - Awesome for connecting with Shiva. So many have reported flowing abundance and a general ease of life after consistently using it. I haven’t connected to Shiva in a loong while myself! But when I used to, the Mahadeva NFT was spectacular in connecting with him.

I do however have a personal preference to the Om Namah Shivay mantra - it is simple, and direct, and to the point :)) feels like a direct connection to Shiva as well, Mahadeva NFT has a more… “vast” nature to it.

4 Likes

It is also a very special mantra as:

• It is one of the few mantras that is held in equal importance in both Vedic and Tantric schools
  • It is the root mantra of Shiva and all other Shiva mantras are said to be embedded in it
  • It can grant Bhoga (happy material life) and Moksha (spiritual liberation)
  • It does not require a lineage initiation to get results unlike other mantras as the Siddhas (enlightened sages who have transcended death aka space and time) who transmit this mantra are readily guiding anyone who surrenders to Shiva and practice this sincerely (this was told to me by one of them)
  • Easy to learn and recite!
  • Easy to coordinate with the breath!
  • No “side effects” like from severe mantras like Kali, Chandi. etc. Very balanced and very grounding
  • While other Shiva mantras are related to a “form”, here, Shiva is not a deity per say but unlimited, infinite, consciousness. So, this mantra comes closest to accessing unmanifest, formless Divine Consciousness not limited by name and form.

@This_Boy_Here

18 Likes

The mantra feels like completion to me-- a start of something more that transcends the nature of what one previously knew.

and while it could possibly be its effect of clearing “ignorance” and attaining Moksha, it does feel like it is something related to the mantra itself. As if these energies are part of it.

Like the answer was given right away!

2 Likes

I also am using Blessings From The Solar System with my Homam stack! This was mine this morning-

• Maha Ganapati Yagna
• Navagraha Maha Homam
• 27 Nakshatra Devata Homam
• Kamadeva Rati Homam
• Blessings From The Solar System

But from now on I’ll be using Ganapati + Navagraha + 1 other Homam + Blessings From The Solar System per stack and switch up the Homams. I couldn’t resist trying out all the new ones right away. Lol.

Is it reasonable to be using a Homam every couple days as long as we are switching up what Homam it is (like my plan), that way the same one isn’t played more than once a week?

5 Likes

Yup, I use one Homam every day and rotate them - Shatachandi every day though lol!

10 Likes

Perfect. Thank you!

Except for today, to make room for the others, lately I’ve been using Her Homam everyday too!

2 Likes

Hey @Desiree where i can find this one?

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SY9R94B/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=1CTSL690Y6FHA&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.n6FyPdbpGjQ5dfYqVkSiyXGfZP42szG20ltFwplZR6DLQs51PdtRoIaq0fS4qfgFgN-aM6SewVd36nCZSpxWmksJl-2mFYP3VQbKUHGJfhRDP5aTJvLOKgk41bilo9DQgvCfUn37ZQ3_sgKBQCWVdCi2MxpqAjON7s40TCtEbwirRHW-P330Dz9NhCkGbDweiJOGKtTpbjIXCm0ltqZdJA.ros3sADZpWPgP9mkxVW9qBpooJdo_czO0Lu5KFmPhKw&dib_tag=se&keywords=dreamweaver+mantra+meditations&qid=1711510810&sprefix=dreamweaver+mantra+meditations%2Caps%2C102&sr=8-1

10 Likes

If you really are open to trying other creators, Spirituality zone has released 2 gems related to Shri Shiva, they are very potent, check them out!

1 Like

thanks!

2 Likes

The one missing audio from this album, Mahamrityunjaya mantra, is thankfully on Patreon!

The Album is also on YT Music.

Seems like its free, but not sure as I have a YT Music subscription…

8 Likes

it’s for free!, thanks for sharing it.

3 Likes