3,3′-Diindolylmethane for teeth

I was just thinking while brushing my teeth every other day with my ionic toothbrush (which was great for reducing plaque build up to a certain extend), how nice would it be if we have an audio for this.

And here we are. :D

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank You So Much. :grin::pray:

@Captain_Nemo You Rock!

My teeth are not that great lol…

Well, i always loved sweets, also being poor certainly didn’t help lol…

I have so many problems, but teeth, well that’s a visible one lol.

My Next Achievement: Sparkling

With so many fields still remaining in the “New Release” Category, plus, so many projects, I easily skip new releases unfortunately, at least for a while.

1 Like

Is it OK to use more than 2 or 3 times per day?

Like I use it 2-3 times, then hours later, another round of listening? :thinking:

Try it. I did the same method with Plasma Teeth.

1 Like

big thank you for this field!

it helps alot with sinus issues also.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Right away I felt a difference! Love it when that happens. It does make my mouth dry, but you can feel a cleaner mouth, like with the teeth whitening but different somehow.
I believe this could help me with the horrible chronic mouth eczema and cheilitis. Brilliant!

5 Likes

Trying this for the first time and I can feel it feel it.

3 Likes

I recently had a professional tell me that the cause for tartar, caries, etc., is not as much due to sweets, etc., but due to the bacteria that feeds on them and proliferates

1 Like

Thank You for Sharing.

Then, It looks like this field is a must listen (to) (I’ve been listening to it, but not on a daily basis).

1 Like