3 Treasures, Orgone, and Ojas - water charged by Caladrius (temporarily free)

This will charge the lower dan tien with jing, middle dan tien with chi, and upper dan tien with shen, charge the spine with orgone, and charge your entire energy system with Ojas.

Kundalini awakening symptoms are possible, so this is for people who are ready to step into their power. A true Kundalini experience can be far more terrifying than dealing with goetic demons and “entities,” as you will find the entirety of creation and destruction inside yourself.

Post a pic of a beverage below to be automatically charged with these energies by Caladrius after 133 seconds.

28 Likes

Well, if you insist… :point_right::point_left::woozy_face:

2 Likes

1 Like

So grateful to you :heart:

1 Like

Many thanks

1 Like

I want to try one of these amazing water chargers out, where should I start? This one sounds good as am interested in fixing the energy system, however am not ready. Is their any similar?

Thank you @SorcerySupreme

1 Like

This one knocked me out, but I am getting my energy back after a couple of hours.

I recommend https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/the-sacred-water-of-geometry-and-absorption-charged-by-caladrius/

1 Like

Okay I will check it out

Thank u

1 Like

And this one has knocked me out.
Just try them all.
giphy (7)

5 Likes

I saw this as having the potential for people having crazy experiences and thinking they were being attacked and possibly that the world was ending. After our experiences I think it will just induce a period of deep energetic healing, as it covers all the bases in a balanced way.

3 Likes

Yeah, we’ve come across some individuals like that, ahem.

1 Like

Thank you @SorcerySupreme and Caladrius

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks man!

Keep it free for a long time please. We really need it.

1 Like

Ahem…

:woozy_face::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Thanks.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Going to try this first then the other one