A couple questions about Mandalas/Energetic Photos From SapienMed Instagram

I’ve used the search function and dug through everything that came up, but I couldn’t find answers to these questions. Forgive me if they are there and I missed them.

So here are my questions:

1. What is the working range of mandalas/energetic photos? I have seen a lot of conflicting answers on different forums anywhere from 30ft to a couple centimeters, which is obviously a massive difference. I want to make sure I’m only affected when I intend to be.
  2. Do mandalas/energetic photos work in the same ways as tags where if you have multiple on at once the effects are diminished? Would that hold true if one of the mandalas was a booster and another was an energy sensitivity mandala, with a couple other mandalas mixed in?
  3. Would it behoove me to move the mandalas away from me when I listen to field audios (so the fields aren’t diluted because I have a lot of energy already interacting with me), or would it not make a difference?

Sorry if these questions seem self-evident or ignorant; I’m quite new to mandalas as well as morphic fields in general.

Thanks for all your help :)

8 Likes

Hello!

1 I think this one depends a lot on your own energy system.

2 yes they function the same way as tags.

3 in my personal experience I never had problems with listening to fields while wearing my tag. I honestly don’t think it’s necessary to remove them.

As you experiment and get used more with the energies the all process will be easier too. :)

6 Likes

Hi Ryan, first no question is silly, we just encourage each other to learn more by reading threads but its still very much ok to ask further!

Anyway. Mandalas initially the expand within a 1 mt away from you, but then they grow over time, in my experience to feel them working from the start i printed several with different sizes and placed them around my house, room, wallet etc.

I started with 2 of them the effect was very slow tbh but its because mandalas in general start growing and kinda like integrating with your aura slowly. So then i decided to just start with one and honestly i placed it eeeeeevery where lol

I started feeling the effects like within a week, i am very energy sensitive so i could feel a warm energy exuding from them whenever i walked by where they were so i started feeling how the ratio was expanding and like the energy thicker.

I then added more and more after some 8-10 months having like 4 of them (taped on my rooms wall one next to the other) plus in my wallet and behind the doors i literally had to take them off and put them away in the next room because they had grown that strong.

I noticed something (my experience i dont know if others have noticed this)

Lets say i had the luck one, then i eventually was listening every day to the luck/abundance audios, and i am positive the energy of the audios enhanced the energy of the mandalas like they got charged with every listen.

So id say give them time to grow, start with one, see the effects for like a month or so and if you feel like you are experiencing its effects then add another one and start the whole process again.

Yes i believe the less mandalas the more you can feel them.

But i never felt the other way around like the audios not working as powerful because of the mandalas, no.

9 Likes

This is incorrect. Wearing multiple tags at one time doesn’t diminish the effects. Unless the tags compete with each other for somewhat opposite effects.

4 Likes

Another question to add on, would any tears in the mandala affect how effective the field is? I have a few in my repel negative energy mandala

1 Like

Just don’t use too much and also mandala is way stronger than tag. Since you are a male. If you planning to use thor mandala. That mandala will make you like an alpha male. But at the same time kids will be scared of your presence. I’ve tried this myself and my mandala getting stronger by the day… And I’m putting it far away from me :joy:

4 Likes

“also mandala is way stronger than tag. I’ve tried this myself and my mandala getting stronger by the day” @Imogen

:flushed: do you also have the tag to make such statement lady?

Or any other tag that could aim similar to a mandala?

Mandalas are no stronger than any tag at all from the start and just like mandalas grow so do tags. And their energy is way more powerful.

9 Likes

Thank you so much for your thoughtful response I really appreciate it!

1 Like

where did You hold mandala? have You meditated with it? How many time had passed after You noticed results?

What I heard about the tag. Is more refined. And not work the way mandala work. Like just put you to strong force. While with tags they seem to work smoothly and greatly getting stronger. Thing like thor and thor tag are different. That’s what I heard. But I personally don’t know about tag. But is the thor tag make kids scared of you? Because that’s what the mandala did to me when I use it.

Speaking of manly vibe side. This not only change your aura to more like thor but also physical body seems changed to. Idk but I hope dream clarify this part. But this not only happening to me. But also my mom. Yes I gave my mom the mandala. I put it underneath her bed. And she said that she always feel manly especially when taking selfie ( why I look like a big man sometimes) that’s what she told me.

I just laminated it and just wear it for a week but the mandala give me manly vibe. And also my cousin really scared of me cause of that. And I had to put it down. I haven’t touch the mandala for months now. And the mandala is 8 months old now. And I don’t planning to use it. So either get remove of it or Just storage it far from me

3 Likes

I want it.

How can I activate Sapien’s mandalas availlable in instagram and what does attunement mean? Any having experience using these in AT device? Thank you.

Attunement and activation is only needed for Sapien’s card system.

Mandalas don’t need activation, you can print them or use them as wallpapers.

For attunement and card system, you can look here:

6 Likes

Thank you @noname !

1 Like

So did printing size matter? (I would guess not but wanted to make sure).

Wait, so you printed the same mandala mutliple times at some point and had it at different spots at the same time (and in different sizes)? So now you have multiple grown mandalas of the same kind?

I understand it that you printed multiples of the same in order to feel the energy, correct? But do you think this also helped them grow stronger faster, or that they were influencing each other in such a way?

1 Like

Size does not matter

I printed them in different sizes because of the places i was going to put them on/in

Like a super small one if i want it hidden under my bra :stuck_out_tongue:

A little bigger one for my wallet/car

A bigger one for my works folder (where i have all my papers)

And 2 bigger ones for my home (spare room, back of the main door or garden door)

But just one for each place, so in a way i have several printings of the same mandala growing at the same time but each one is at a different place i am throughout the day, so wherever i am wherever i go i have its energy around.

4 Likes

Oh I see. Thank you! :smiley:

Lol! Great idea! :thinking:

3 Likes