A Dream of Purity

I mean, yeah… Maoshan was saying that it’s NOT anything like Dr. Strange. I was just explaining what that reference was about since you asked what the Dr. Strange reference was about. Anyway… I already bought the field. To me the description was pretty self-explanatory, sounds like it will complement my Best Path in Life tag and of course, Blueprint.

10 Likes

I hope it carries you far in your journey to lands of wonder and understanding.

44 Likes

All of you that are complaining like @TheAmbiguousSoldier, keep in mind that these fields are a GIFT that is being provided by Dream. They are here to help us.

Seriously! stop complaining. :angry:

He will STOP making these fields for us if this continues. It’s been communicated several times now on this forum.

31 Likes

:exploding_head: Thank you for this beautiful experience :star_struck: this was intense :exploding_head:

24 Likes

gracias, a veces me siento perdido y me estanco. @Captain_Nemo

todo esto :sneezing_face::purple_heart::blue_heart:

18 Likes

When you use these advanced fields for months, you start noticing how underpriced they are.

Not to mention the fields you notice that before even buying, like Stem Cells + The Plasma Brain of Youth, Unbreakable, Alchemical Holy Light, Plasma Teeth, Vibration Series, etc. I think it comes down to your ability to compare the results you will get with these fields versus how much it will cost to have similar results in the real world.

In my case, Unbreakable helped me increase my income in less than a month. Plasma Brain of Youth will make me save 100$ a month because I will need fewer nootropics. Blueprint of Life helped me in ways that are hard to describe, but I can tell you it worth the money.

I just don’t think there will be a lot of people that, after some months using these advanced fields, will think like “It’s very good, but almost doesn’t worth the money!”. This is the reason I think the fields are underpriced. Not saying it will worth it for everyone, of course.

About A Dream of Purity - It’s my next purchase, for sure. Getting the feeling of my highest expressions is something I always did as a kid, but it’s like I completely lost this ability after my teenage years. This makes me depend a lot more on the projections described than I would like to admit. I think about the big picture and what I could be in the future, yes, but I feel too little of it. Looking forward to what it can bring me :slight_smile:

43 Likes

oh my! This sounds like an amazing field!
Reshuffling my wish list and placing it at the top!
Can’t wait!
Thank you for this, Captain!

13 Likes

Am I getting it right, like this is kinda like higher being experience but more focused on this earthly life? Giving You glimpse of “better You”? Of Your ultimate potential in this life?

8 Likes

I think Conceptual realization is a must for this otherwise one might not get the hits if he isn’t good enough

4 Likes

I meditated to
Light and Vibrational Guidance 1x
A Dream of Purity 2x

I can only really liken the feeling to Blueprint (i think not only because of the violin :).
I went back to re-read the description and it’s not in it, so take it with a grain of salt, but this was my experience.
It was a bit of a journey, a feeling of unconditional-ness (:D), or whole-ness, then I started remembering certain memories from my past and had the feeling of almost “timelessness” in the sense that i was experiencing myself as I am now the same way as I was experiencing the memories of the past.

Then there was also a guidance element. There is something i’ve worked on before (even before discovering sapien), and now i had a very strong intuition to go back to it because it was time to finally integrate that experience.

And the blueprint parallel came to mind because I also felt like something was “rearranged” or healed in the core of my being, similar to blueprint.

44 Likes

Looping it tonight in preparation! Along side Transcendence and some of the course fields… So excited! When i wake up to go to work I’ll have another playlist to prepare me… I want to be in the best state possible :smiley:

Can’t wait!! I just bought it a few hours ago haha

16 Likes

Could it be that he showed you, what Bluprint rearranged or healed?

1 Like

Anything is possible.:sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I think it’s more like a synergy, I think these two fields would be nice together.

7 Likes

Does it require a certain level of psychic to see what is to be revealed? Hmm very curious :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Already when seeing the name of this field, makes me feel deeply touched. This could be written in my obituary. :wink:

Immediately, with the first listen I’m thrown in this state of fiery love for the source, (the love of my life), that I’ve been experiencing over the last years. And as always when this happens a tremendous joy and pain coexists in my chest. Exhausted I go to bed and put this field in my nightly playlist.

During my work day I keep seeing a lemniscate for my inner vision. I’m hearing ”speak up, trust yourself, you’re doing it right”.

But also the experience of being in two states almost at the same time. The personalitys human experience and a non attached observing one. The shifting between states happens in nano seconds.
The emotions/feelings/ opinions coexists with their opposites. In perfect balance. Nothing weighs heavier than the other. I laugh at annoying stuff and feel love for grumpy co workers.

On a mundane plane, some flashes of future opportunities. And some personal reflections of recent events.
With the conclusion that all is well and I feel grateful about the uncomfortable good in life.

I keep thinking what a smart move my higher self did when setting up this incarnation at this time.

Thank you @Captain_Nemo .

40 Likes

I love your review on the field. You give words to my hopes.

Sometimes I share these sentiments. A past situation that didn’t make any sense at the time or I wished it could have been otherwise, would then clear up, and looking back I can see how it contributed overall to my betterment in a way the other option/s would not have done. Well played, Higher Self.

12 Likes

In my case is not like “watching” a scene if thats what you mean.
It’s the direct experience of a particular level of consciousness

I suggest everyone to go about it without expectations (as much as possible) about seeing, hearing, or any of the perceiving senses :upside_down_face:

13 Likes

So far, I’ve run a couple of loops in the middle of the night and had this idea to start listening to some specific audios to help me better achieve my goals. Not sure if that’s what this audio is supposed to do but the ideas did come out of nowhere and it’s something I didn’t consider before as an option.

22 Likes

How would you recommend to have this in a stack?

1 Like

Hmm well for me I mostly get images/visuals and feel very strong emotional sensations. Having seen what was shown is rather inspiring and fulfilling. I’ve been mulling over the exact skillset to develop, I guess I got the answer from this. In a sense if you know you can achieve that then the resistance will be much lesser. It’s also interesting as I’ve not been able to feel much inspiration from almost anything at all, and I’m always the type who feels that learning something else might possibly yield a better outcome…hence leading to nothing getting done.

You can try Enhanced Visual Processing before to help with getting images/visuals I guess.

26 Likes