A field for my eye sight

There are some suggestions already (can be found by typing out concerns in search bar)

1 Like

The old one? Because I was listening to the 2.0 version and I don’t know if it made my vision worse but I stopped.

It shouldnt make it worse.
You could try the old as well. or maybe mix and match.
Plasma beach in the beginning and then eye fields

1 Like

I tried typing out Keratoconus and it didn’t have any suggestions.

umm yes. no one else had posted for that concern before

if you have a disease eye regenration will only help you short term. BoL and PP are the fields that are the most likely to cure it. DNA repair system too could be a good pick

2 Likes

Thank you. I don’t want to spend thousands on surgery and my astigmatism is so irregular. I would rather spend a couple of hundred dollars on fields to repair it.

2 Likes

if u have doubts, then include Faith field from dream seeds. this baby has healed strange things in my body

5 Likes

So Blue Print of Life, Plasma, and Faith?

2 Likes

I know how good these fields are. I have been using the Virus Disruption 2.0 after I caught COVID and it’s helped me through two COVID scares so far.

1 Like

looks good. can we have a

from @anon46520955 or @_OM
Sorry for @'tting you
Thank you in advance

2 Likes

What is the Plasma Light and Infrasound BioactiveBeach’s purpose?

Something to do with wave theory , which i haven’t wrapped my head around.

you can read the testimonials & the thread .

You can apply it as a sort of booster. Sorry i dont have a bettr answer.

I put it in a group where there are fields like Faith prayer. it just works , silently to heal whatever there is to heal

I found the Plasma one on Spotify. How many times should I listen to it and will it cure my eye issues?

I’ve actually been playing it twice and the Automated Grounding twice. I’ve been feeling great despite me worrying about my eye disease. I just can’t wait for it to be cured.

1 Like

you can design your playlist like so:-

Avoid using too much of other stuff for say 2-3 months, so that all-round healing of eyes take place
by other i meant stuff like hair, height, etc

Oh , also include faith before grounding, and dna, blueprint and other suggestions in this thread

1 Like

Thank you. So I could still play the Vorus Disruption, 2.0 regeneration versions of heart, lung, liver, and eyes?

1 Like

sure. i dont see any problem with that

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will have to save for the BOL because it’s $222.

1 Like