A Field to Help a Loved One Pass Peacefully

Hi All,
Can any of you Old Hands recommend a field or fields I can play close to my father. I believe he is nearing the end and I would like to ease his transition. He’s in the hospital now and I can only go in for a couple of hours a day and he’s asleep/medicated most of the time. Thanks in advance for your help.

11 Likes

Omg i am so sorry.

If there isnt absolutely anything else that could be done this field also helps with resistance and fear right at that moment:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mahamrityunjaya-31940755

Also

Essence of Faith and Prayer
Angelical Intercession
Anxiety relief (for you as well so he doesnt feel it coming from you)
Love Gravitation weave
Light Weaves

The Honored Ancestors can help making him feel their support on the other side

Hugs.

And for you and your family after:

Grief, love , loneliness

15 Likes

Oh this could be really good too, i am sure at that moment we think a lot about what we did or didnt and how that might impact our “after life”
And that sometimes makes the passing harder

12 Likes

I’m sorry to ear that… Having being there before

In addition to @anon46520955 's I’d suggest Become Whole for both of you

Also forgivness and release and essence of prayer can be good for you if you feel anger for “injustice of situation”

11 Likes

Shatachandi Yagna.

Very sorry my brother. Your father is blessed to have you.

8 Likes

please everyone don’t forget
Plasma Light
for those passing…

Not for the “healing” per se…there’s massive spiritual benefits to have this playing for them or you (directing on their behalf) for their souls journey.

There’s literally testimonials about it in the thread…

27 Likes

Everyone has great suggestions. I definitely second the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra suggestion strongly though!

3 Likes

The Dragon servitor to help him transition.
Its in the description of the Dragon servitor.
(I used it for my sick cat when he was dying. As someone whose both parents have passed, I know its not (a dying cat) the same as losing a parent. But that servitor can help)

I agree with LunaMoon
*Essence of Faith & Prayer is excellent AND also
*The Grace of Angels & Saints

Tell him u love him and tell him its OK to transition. It doesn’t matter if he is conscious or not, he will hear you. It is as holy a time (if not more so) than being born and beautiful in its way.

15 Likes

Thank you to all of you who replied and offered up suggestions. And thank you as well for your concern and caring. I love this forum and its members!

8 Likes

My father passed one week ago today. I was fortunate enough to have a couple of weeks of daily contact with him during which I played several of the fields you all recommended, created a dragon servitor, and started the energy awakening course . He died less than two hours after leaving the hospital and arriving at a hospice care facility. I arrived about 20 minutes before he passed and was able to play angelic intercession and project loving support energy (with the aid of the servitor) to him during his transition. I thank you all again for your assistance.

6 Likes

Im sending you big hugs because even when we rather see them go to rest, it is still a super hard moment in our lives.

I am glad you could be there for/with him.

:heart:

2 Likes

What a wonderful gift and comfort you were able to give to him!

2 Likes