A Key to Babel

The bigger the challenge the bigger the gains

Here try now it is closed (DM)

Also stack Babel with:

1 Like

God, so hungry looping this one and Manhattan one. I thought I was just craving but I ate like 5 things and I still want some KFC :laughing:. Giving me ascension tag flashbacks hahaha. Also I bought omega 3’s as Phillip recommended since eating a lot of fish it’s really not too fun for me lol. I know there are vegetable sources which have high amounts too but from what I heard they have ALA which if I remember well was not directly used by the brain or something like that. Maybe Phillip can correct me if he knows in case there’s vegetarians/vegans using this

3 Likes

Somebody just reminded me that 2 months later, I still haven’t updated the description, so I did today.
It’s in the OP :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

It not the full list, but what is mentioned reflects the true aspects of the field.

6 Likes

Damn, u really had to update the Desc when i was so bent on getting Ego Diss+ ur not making it easy for me philp, with all these great fields

2 Likes

Description useful to understand that it is a linguistic field to improve your native language as well.

3 Likes

nevermind,

God Dr, I’m now even more hyped to keep looping it, beautiful description.

And by the way, I read a couple of months ago this is how James Sidis learned languages, by learning and understanding the building blocks behind them he could hear a new word and understand the meaning intuitively. Truly amazing.

8 Likes

I’m gonna get this field, want to learn Spanish and Japanese fluently. You bringing up James Sidis gave me the push lol. I might even speed run a rap career with @anon3411921 producing the beats.

4 Likes

I suspect, Dr_Manhattan has used this very field to carve out the description… :thinking:

1 Like

Here is a tale that’s gonna blow your mind,
Bout me and Jojo, two artists one of a kind.
We’re making a mixtape with a brain field so deep,
Thought provoking lyrics, concepts you’ll wanna keep.

2 Likes

Yeah let me make the lyrics bro.

1 Like

Surely you know what is the higher choice. Now do you love yourself enough to make that choice?

1 Like

God knows how much I need to buy this field. I’m really disappointed with myself when it comes to learn English.
Those who have bought this field, please share your experience.

3 Likes

@Jojo @Sims Bless this kind soul with your testimonies on this field.

4 Likes

With my 5 hours maximum, my speech fluidity improved. I believe I spoke more in depth on the brain guild discussion thread. Understanding others also improved, connecting difficult concepts described through language got easier. My vocublarical range increased a bit.

10 Likes

Don’t worry, when I feel it’s time I will review it. I really have no time frame, but probably in about 9 months which makes it about the year milestone. I am looping it as hard as when I started and plan on keeping it like this as much as possible.

I wanna be as clear and concise as possible and gather my experiences accurately

7 Likes

Can this help with writing (essay and novel)?

4 Likes

This field is very important. So much time can be saved with this and speed reading. I personally need it so that I can put my sentences into more coherent explanations with more layers. I feel quite limited in the vocabulary compartment. It’s funny how I know so many words but they seem to never show up in self-expression. Not for long.

Almost makes me want to use this for a few weeks along with speed reading before I dive into any books. Simply because I want to experience the linguistics differently and see more patterns in the author’s approaches.

11 Likes

Awesome. I got to get this one in the future. It’s good to have some intel.

1 Like

Is this a Verbal IQ field?

1 Like