A little neurological advice please

Hi everyone,

I caught a little cold and I feel brain fog and like I have balance issues and this is the second time this happens after/during a cold.

My neurologist put me on Choline and it’s been getting better and better but now with this cold,I feel the symptoms surface again. Could this be brain inflammation? This never ever happened pre Covid.
All my tests came out fine and even a spinal cord MRI looked perfect.

I’ll do a brain MRI too but my neurologist says it’s not urgent.

I find the symptoms distressing though. Can anyone help or have you experienced anything similar?

I already listen to quite a stack and the MS field seems to help the most even though I do not have the condition.

Thank you and bless you!

1 Like

Hi! Have you been checked for Meniere’s disease? I had episodes of vertigo, spinning and general imbalance and I went to every possible doctor and did every possible exam and turned out it was my ears. 🙆

1 Like

I do not have such episodes and I’m sorry that you did!

My sinuses have been acting up for months though and I keep blowing my nose. I too think it’s ear related even though I got checked and they said I’m fine.

1 Like

Yes, covid damages the brain, causing hypoxia. Try these fields: brain regeneration (or plasma brain, if you have one), the antioxidant field of the brain, restoration of the blood-brain barrier. And also the field is reborn after a long journey

4 Likes

Make sure also its not your ears. The ENT (ear nose throat) is closely related.
You can try the ear inflammation audios
to see if it helps.

I’d do more and also the virus disruptor and lymphatic drainage… Sometimes things just linger at places they shouldn’t.

3 Likes

I have the plasma brain of youth,I’ll give that a try,thank you!

1 Like

I’ve been listening to the ear inflammation track for 2 months and I think it has helped and I continue to listen to it along with Nerve Damage Help.

I just don’t know what else to do-feeling a bit uncoordinated is not your average cold symptom :frowning:

Guys I really miss working out and just being active…is there a mega thread for vertigo/post covid mysterious symptoms?
I listen to so many fields already…