A magnesium frequency that you're using and it's working?

I didn’t want to ask here. But I’ve no luck with this on YouTube.

I forgot to mention one for potassium. And silica too.

I was not intending to ask this in this forum.

2 Likes

Ask the Q in the discussions for similar channels on YouTube thread and I can answer there

1 Like

So, from my understanding the body can’t make its own magnesium, potassium, or silica. Which means it would be very difficult to have a field that increases their presence/availability in your body as you’re basically asking the field to produce matter out of thin air.

Most, if not all, of the fields that increase the amount of a substance in your system do so by instructing your body to use readily available components to produce that substance through a natural biochemical process. That or they don’t actually increase the presence of the substance but rather simulate the effects of the substance by directing the body to perform the processes that the substance would usually initiate.

That’s just my basic understanding from what I’ve read and experienced, so if I’m speaking out of turn I hope someone corrects me.

That said, I’m guessing you have desired end results from increasing your magnesium, potassium, and silica. Why not share what your goals are and we can suggest fields accordingly? There is usually more than one way to climb a tree.

4 Likes

Why not just use the real thing? Quality magnesium supplement can be had for affordable price.

3 Likes

Physical Magnesium supplementation + a healthy mineral rich diet + Food Charger and Enhancer - YouTube

3 Likes

Thank you for your kindness.
Well, I am asking for frequencies. I know fields are almost a different thing. They act differently in the body.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

Make you’re own. Trust me it’s the bees knees when combined with overstimulating plasma audios and what not.

Magnesium bicarbonate is the king.

Imagine my poverty when I asked :laughing: