A newcomer with questions!

Hello! I recently found Sapien Medicine on YouTube and have gone all in, playing fields almost non-stop and reading everything I can get my hands on. I’m also a new Patreon patron. :) Huge thank you to @Captain_Nemo (and anyone else who creats these fields!) for putting your energy into this. Gratitude coming your way!

Anyway, I have a few questions, if anyone can answer, or point me to where they’ve already been answered elsewhere. Thank you and I’m glad to be here!

1.) Can I fill rooms with morphic fields, so as to permanently change the energy of the room and perhaps affect other people? The description for the Radiate Positive Energy video on YouTube suggests I can. (Quote from that video’s description: “In fact, you can have it playing in your home once a day and eventually, your home will always exhibit a positive vibe.”)

Can I do this with all fields?
Or only a select few that have been programmed for it?

2.) I’ve read two Sapien Med FAQ’s. One says that listening while sleeping is NOT effective. One says it is. Which answer is most up to date? (Quote 1: “Not really. Fields tend to work best when the conscious mind is also awake while the subconscious works on you as well. Your subconscious becomes overprotective (for good reason) while you are asleep so it might reject some fields. Hypnotists might put you to sleep but your conscious mind is still somewhat awake and they get your permission from you to allow ideas in. Your mind is suggestible at that point and open to change.” Quote 2: “Yes you may. Although you are not conscious, your subconscious will be taking in the frequencies and creating the changes you seek. It also won’t overwhelm your system as much because during sleep, you are in the delta brainwave state which is optimal for bodily changes.”)

3.) How far do these fields reach? If I’m playing them for myself in one room, will someone else in the house feel the effect? Or must they be in hearing distance?

Again, thank you! I’m excited to be here!

5 Likes

Only when they are programmed to do that. Environment fields for example. It is stated in the description if the field affects only you but also the surroundings.

Hm I’d say it is bit of a in between.
The “further” your current believe and the field you are playing are apart the more resistance you might have towards it. With a higher resistance it could be harder to see changes while you sleep.
Honestly though I just play fields while I sleep and it is fine. See for yourself how it affects you. Just because it could take longer doesn’t mean it is useless to play them while you sleep.

Have to be in hearing distance from my experience. For physical items it should be in your aura.

3 Likes

Thank you @Thomas !!

1 Like

Welcome, and good luck with the fields, this is genuinely a very loving community, take care fellow traveler.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the welcome. I’ve definitely noticed this community seems filled with the kind of people the world needs. :) Have a lovely day!

2 Likes

Hi Wrenny!
welcome

3 Likes

Welcome!

You can also check:

Official Sapienmed FAQ (Updated)

There are a lot of answers there.

Also you can use the magnifying glass on the right top to check within the forum for other posts with things you want to know etc

Enjoy!

4 Likes

I don’t see any reason why fields should not work when sleeping. In fact, they may work better in some cases because chattering and overthinking are reduced when sleeping as also conscious resistance.

If they don’t work for someone while sleeping, it is very likely they don’t work when awake either - and probably need PONR, etc.

That said, nothing beats consciously listening and connecting to a field.

8 Likes

Hello and and thank you for the welcome!

I’ve been pouring over this FAQ. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve been experimenting with both conscious listening and listening while sleeping. Knowledge is gained through doing! :)

2 Likes

i am an example of this. cos of severe astral body damage as a kid and perhaps some genetic anomalies i may have i continue to feel physical effects but very much struggle with the energetic ones so i am one of the few that the fields are working in a wake state… it is pain when you fall asleep and most of the shielding goes away.

meaning of all this is i wouldnot say that a person that doesnot feel the work of fields in the night should give up on them in the day…

i am sure somewhere on the forum was stated from the officials that Captains work is made exclusively for when one is concious in his body meaning not sleepin.

furthermore enviromental pollution where one sleeps (3-5g, Wifi and not clear skies) with also not clean water and food make your brain alittle deffensive.

and also stated here on the forum perhaps from Dream but i dont remember is that morphic fields work better on a not so damaged brain.

last note: COVID… treat it. anyway you can even if you think you didnot catch it or you are vaccinated.
this is a true pest.

i dont now how this thing manages to dig itself so deep in ones energy system and physical body. it is a wonderful weapon.

I’ve been playing around with what I feel and how I feel it best. I have an unusual physiology. IF I take medicine, I need a significantly lower dose than most. I pick up on energies and sensations before others. I’m more affected by things. Sometimes to my benefit, but frequently to my detriment.

I’m still trying to work out who is who. Is Captain different than Dreamweaver? I’ve been reading a lot, but have been pretty scattershot.

I have had covid twice that’s confirmed and I got it bad. Haven’t been the same since. My body, mind, energy, it’s all broken. I’ve been trying so many things to heal, from electromagnetic devices, to cleaner food and water, to finding the right morphic fields, and supplementing with minerals/clays/detox baths/herbs.

I have started with @JAAJ’s self-love stacks and made those a priority, but have also been gravitating towards fields with anti-viral, detox, and physical repair work in them.

All that to say, believe me, I’m aware that covid is a horrible thing. Even if it doesn’t kill you, it leaves you changed.

1 Like

cos it doesnot leave you if you dont politely kick it out. best with fields i suppose.

schumann resonanse all the time and all the covid audios plus the restoration from the long haul would help.

mostly if you do the silent covid audio as an enviromental for our home and stick to it until you feel normal again

2 Likes

I will definitely move my focus to these. :)

1 Like