A Round Of Applause For Our New Moderators

Hey, Seamie!
thank you sparkles-pink-rose

7 Likes

Well, you have to know about all fields potentials, secrets, strategy usages, combinations, side effects, ups and downs. So all-time-newbie users here will not complain about long time results or no result. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Great news @Rosechalice and @Dr_Manhattan! Congratulations!! :partying_face::tada::sparkles::dizzy::partying_face:

6 Likes

We can change usernames? Man, I want to change my username badly for some time now, I have wanted to change it for some time now… Back when I created the acc, I thought I would just surf the forum for suggestions, if I knew I would become an active member, I would not have chosen this username, lol…

3 Likes

LOOOL yes brother, just DM a mod with a greeting and the requested name. Hope you enjoy your new choice.

3 Likes

Thank you bro, will do 🫡

3 Likes

Hearty Congratulations to the new mods @Dr_Manhattan @Rosechalice
You have already justified your elevation by handling yesterday’s crisis so well, for that :clinking_glasses:

Though, we haven’t interacted I know you as the brainiac Dr Manhattan and based on the forum interactions RoseChalice seems like a sweet person… Cheers to both of you once again :beers:

6 Likes

Congratulations @Dr_Manhattan @Rosechalice :tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

IMG-20211111-WA0023

We can count on you guys!

6 Likes

thank-you-cute

4 Likes

Thank you butterfly-blue
Enjoy your new username! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

TY sparkling rose

4 Likes

I’ve seen the ending of the show :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

TY Gold

3 Likes

Congratulations Dr & Rose

:+1:

4 Likes

@daou
TY heart bear

3 Likes

I haven’t seen one episode but:

2 Likes

Congrats guys! :heart:

@Rosechalice @Dr_Manhattan

8 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27
TY rose 2

6 Likes

This forum feels more peaceful because you become a new moderator @Rosechalice :snowflake:

4 Likes