A special birthday

just happy? :stuck_out_tongue: haha thank you sarumann! :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Happy birthday Beautiful Soul!!! May this new year be filled with everything your heart can desire !!

5 Likes

Wish you another year of awesomeness , great health , abundance , magic , everything :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday dear Desiree!!!
:cake:

5 Likes

7 Likes

Omg … it’s @Desiree’s birthday! Really special … probably one of the most liked person on the forum … wish you a very happy birthday Desiree … :rose::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

I’m amazed by everyone’s wishes haha

@ohmymorphic My heart has many desires haha thank you for your wishes :heart::heart: your enthusiasm left quite the impression :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::pray:

Someone read thruuu my manifestations! hehe Thank you Mushii :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

Magic is all around :partying_face::partying_face::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

SentimentalSlowHerald

7 Likes

Happy Birthday Desiree!

5 Likes

Caro mio!! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Grazieee!

4 Likes

@Lanos Youurreeeee the wonderful girl haha here have all my love girl!! :heart::heart::heart: Thank You!! :partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

birthdayyyyyyyy!!!

and ya why not just happy

i was shy too :shushing_face: :pleading_face: :nerd_face:

5 Likes

6 Likes

:partying_face: :smiley: :clinking_glasses: :tada: :fireworks: :firecracker: :birthday:

Hope your birthday was special!

7 Likes

Hahaha!

I could tell you that was me at 18 haha

Thank Youuu Otm!! :heart::heart::heart::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

Ah ha che bello, in italiano…
allora…
Buon Compleanno cara
:clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

@Desiree :heart: :orange_heart:
giphy

6 Likes

Thank Youuu @Anya!

01abc9f0a3a8ffb895d5c1e9e6969e65 (1) (1)

@Silverzuzu Zuzuzuuu :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I got to try lots of new things that I’ve been wanting to try for soo long haha so YES it was special! Thank youu :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::heart_eyes:

@Jen haha thank youu Jen you’re fun yourself too!! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

original

8 Likes

@Premintarsia Premoooo! :heart::heart::heart::heart::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Thank Youuu! :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

4 Likes

Annnd IT’S A GIF PARTY TODAY! :tada:

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Desiree hope you’re having a great day :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes