A Symphony of Peptides

A Symphony of Peptides (Unisex)

An exclusive release from the Esoteric Beauty Guild

Embark on a journey to holistic wellness with a Symphony of Peptides that plays a vital role in skin health and bodily harmony. Not just superficial beauty enhancers; they are profound contributors to overall health, supporting organ function and systemic well-being.

Copper Tripeptide-1 (GHK-Cu): A champion of skin rejuvenation, actively promoting collagen and elastin production to combat wrinkles and enhance skin firmness. Aids in the reduction of scars and provides a shield against environmental damage. Known for its positive effects on hair growth and supportive role in the body’s natural repair processes, it contributes to the health of organs and systemic functions. Incorporating this Blue Copper Peptide into your care routine can help maintain vibrant, resilient skin and overall well-being.

Key benefits:

• Enhances Elasticity: Stimulates collagen and elastin production, making skin firmer and reducing wrinkles.
  • Promotes Healing: Speeds up the repair process, lessens scars, and aids in recovery from wounds.
  • Protects: Shields skin from harmful UV rays and environmental pollutants.
  • Stimulates Hair Growth: Encourages fuller, healthier hair and reduces hair loss.
  • Supports Overall Health: Copper is vital for iron absorption and is found in the liver, brain, heart, kidneys, and bones.

Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4: Boosts collagen production, reinforces the skin’s natural defenses, nurtures the skin’s health at every level.

Key benefits:

• Collagen Boost: Leads to a reduction in wrinkles and a more youthful complexion.
  • Texture Improvement: Results in a smoother skin texture, leaving your skin feeling soft and rejuvenated.
  • Skin Tone Correction: Helps to fade dark spots and reduce pigmentation for a more uniform look.
  • Barrier Enhancement: Protects against environmental pollutants and stressors.
  • Overall Skin Health: Supports the health and integrity of the skin across the entire body.
  • Protective Role: Provides a robust skin barrier that is crucial for overall well-being.

Collagen Peptides: The building blocks of vitality, hydrating your skin and improving elasticity while reinforcing the structural integrity of bones and muscles. They nurture every aspect of your being.

Key benefits:

• Hydration boost: Hydrates and plumps the skin, reducing signs of aging.
  • Strengthens Hair and Nails: Enhancing their natural luster and resilience.
  • Bone and muscle health: Supports bone and muscle health, promoting physical strength and endurance.
  • Pain relief: Provides relief from joint pain, improving mobility and quality of life.

Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline): Argireline offers a soothing touch that relaxes facial muscles and reduces wrinkles, influencing the skin’s ability to retain moisture and maintain its youthful firmness. The skincare world’s answer to softening lines and wrinkles without needles.

Key benefits:

• Muscle Relaxation: Helps prevent the formation of wrinkles from years of smiling, frowning, or squinting.
  • Smooths Wrinkles: For a more relaxed, youthful appearance.
  • Firms the Skin: Encourages collagen production, the foundation that keeps your skin plump and elastic.
  • Moisture Retention: Keep your skin quenched, which can make it look and feel softer and more supple.

Glutathione, a stellar representative of biomimetic peptides, works in harmony with your skin’s own renewal process, echoing the body’s inherent ability to heal and regenerate. Incorporating Glutathione supports not just the surface of your skin, but its overall health and vitality, tapping into the wellspring of your body’s natural healing process.

Key benefits:

• Youthful Radiance: Fosters skin regeneration and renewal, unveiling a vibrant, youthful look.
  • Age Defiance: Targets and reduces visible signs of aging, reinforcing your skin’s natural firmness and elasticity.
  • Purification: Bolsters the body’s detoxification, promoting a clean and healthy internal environment.
  • Vital Support: Fortifies organ function, underpinning systemic health and overall vitality.

The Symphony of Peptides is crafted for your entire body. Embrace this transformative skincare experience that rejuvenates every part of you, elevating your natural allure and overall vitality.

This smart field will ensure that nutrients are delivered to the skin, as well as internally, in doses tailored to your needs.

Kudos for a brilliant project helmed by @Hauru and @Allurre and awesomely brought into being by our beloved Captain!

47 Likes

Will have to add this to my beauty routine at some point, thanks guys

10 Likes

will this help remove black heads and make the skin clear?

Captain is really not sleeping and really appreciate this project being completed

@Rosechalice @Allurre :heart::heart:

We are about to start our next project, so stay tuned

Yes! I think it’s can , and you need to do basic cleaning to maintain it. It’s very important to eat a balanced diet and drink plenty of pure water.

14 Likes

some additions

4 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

you are a great team @Allurre and @Hauru :boom:
i will get this soon, looks so nice!
and the blue from the picture is my favorite blue!

5 Likes

alright thank you!

2 Likes

How’s it compared to Your new improved skin?

So this field is for the entire body. Excellent!

I’m thinking of Argireline… How does that work? ( I apply it only on my forehead and around the eyes.)
The Argireline targets only dynamic lines, nothing else?
I´m a little worried that the Argireline goes to the whole face.

3 Likes

:heart::heart::100:

13 Likes

Its a smart field.
I ditched my whole skincare to test it.
I’ll post the results later.
I don’t have much wrinkles and those i have i want to keep.
We will see :eyes:

8 Likes

The Secret of Anti-Aging Hexapeptide V.S Botulinum Toxin

Acetyl hexapeptide-8 is a high-quality anti-wrinkle raw material with high anti-wrinkle activity and few side effects. It has been used in many high-end cosmetics series. Acetyl hexapeptide-8 can locally block nerve transmission of muscle contraction messages, affect nerve conduction in the skin, relax facial muscles, and smooth dynamic lines, static lines and fine lines; effectively reorganize collagen elasticity and increase elastin Its activity relaxes facial lines, smoothes wrinkles and improves sagging. As an anti-wrinkle ingredient, it works extremely well. It has botulinum toxin-like functions, which can prevent the formation of lines on the skin surface. It can also stimulate the synthesis of skin collagen to achieve anti-wrinkle effects.

Acetyl hexapeptide-8 has two main features and is safer than Botulinum toxin

It has botulinum toxin-like functions that prevent the formation of surface lines on the skin and is a safer, cheaper and gentler alternative to botulinum toxin.
Six peptides can stimulate the synthesis of skin collagen and achieve anti-wrinkle effects. In particular, it has very good results on the depth of facial wrinkles caused by contraction and facial expression muscles, especially the muscles around the forehead and eyes.

According to foreign test cases for Acetyl hexapeptide-8, cream containing 5% ARGIRELINE ® SOLUTION (0.05%) was applied twice a day in the morning and evening, and 14 volunteers aged between 39 and 64 years old were selected around the eyes. , lasting 28 days.
Among them, the overall wrinkle depth was reduced by 16.26% before the test and 28 days after the test, and the maximum value was reduced by 31.8%!

2 Likes

how to use this product?

2 Likes

Hi @art12345
Here are some helpful links: FAQ Collection for Newcomers

Welcome Lotus 2

This is an audio. Suggested use is playing 3 times, and then notice what works best for you.

3 Likes

How is it going?:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey. It’s very nice field to supplement skincare.
I used it alone for a while sińce i had to test other fields as well.
Skin is super soft.smile lines are still there

Copper peptide dosent go well with chelators so i would recommend ditching them .

I don’t have any skin concerns though so i don’t see much changes just subtle results.🩵

4 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I am so exited to try this, it will be like my skin is having a spa day every day :fire:

6 Likes