A Touch of The Gods - Energy Sensitivity Mandala And Audio

Not a creation from Dream.

9 Likes

Seems like a good field; I wonder about this part,
“You will feel the fields more” - can it also help with absorbing/integrating fields faster? How about listening to more fields?

Yet, for 15 dollars is quite good, even without doing these things asked/mentioned by me, as becoming/being (more) energy sensitive is a great gift itself.

4 Likes

I dunno… It was mentioned that you don’t need to feel fields in order for them to work.

But, one of the reasons I continue to buy some fields is so that I can learn a bit more about them and how (potentially) to replicate some of the effects.

I picked up the cold laser because of the sale, and I was able to feel and direct its effects.

Robert Bruce with his “New Energy Ways” has you (at some point) manipulating your own energy body using different tools that you form using your mind. So you could make things like a brush or things like a hammer. The same principle can be applied to create something like the cold laser.

So I see the fields as providing a library of specific effects, and different patterns that I can learn.

Being energy sensitive may or may not inherently make the fields more effective, but it should definitely be able to open up possibilities for people.

Since it was inexpensive, I’ve picked it up. It’s got a pleasant sound to it.

7 Likes

This. :100:

4 Likes

This energy sensitivity one is definitely a must have for those that wish to be able detect energy better. I was chilling in my room with my gems and I haven’t felt their energy that intense in a while, I was starting to think they lost their power, nope this energy sensitivity audio and mandala made me more in tune with their energies.

7 Likes

Was there a mandala? I just got a audio. Love the music so calming

2 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

Have you tried the Sapiens energy sensitivity field from energy awakening course? Just wondering how it compares, is it more subtle in effects etc.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried that one yet, so I wouldn’t be able to compare.

2 Likes

@aTouchOfTheGods hello
how would the audio be best used? same time as other fields? or before

1 Like

Hi!
I recommend listening to it before the other fields.

4 Likes

I’ve tried Captain’s energy sensitivity from Patreon membership. And tried @aTouchOfTheGods. Both works.
I feel both right away:

• Captain’s one from book of cards is easier for me since there’s a sigil and i can put it on my gf when meditating and call it to activate even if i’m in random places like the supermarket, ATM etc… Without having to carry the mandala. Just memorize the sigil.

• However the one from @aTouchOfTheGods seems strong and you will start feeling it faster.

Both energies are smooth, I use both :sweat_smile:

9 Likes