A Twitch in Time

When would be the best time to listen to this? Before the gym?

@Zen how would you use this in a stack with the others? :) Thanks

4 Likes

I’d guess before to get the muscle fibers ready to work

1 Like

Don’t think it matters too much with this one.

Translated means, the timing probably lasts for more than 24 hours.
But I know everyone likes precision so, some point before training will keep everyone’s mind from worrying about timing. :slightly_smiling_face:

26 Likes

Dammm it actaully amazes me lol. Sapien medince has an audio for everythink

5 Likes

https://www.musculardevelopment.com/training/team-md-blogs/ronnie-coleman-blog/13909-it-s-official-ronnie-is-a-freak.html#.YNZ8Nn5Ompp

From another article: " It’s undeniable that genetics play a role in bodybuilding success. When studies were conducted on Ronnie Coleman’s genetics, researchers found that he has high levels of ACTN3, a gene variant associated with abnormal capacity for strength, power and muscle development

So based from the description this field is worth much much more than $111 and will not just significantly increase power but also boost recovery so you can workout even more.
This + Muscles Beyond + St. Biceps = Olympic level physique

Thank you Captain :pray:

22 Likes

nevermind lol

2 Likes

Ayeee

ATtENTION USERS !! :warning:

You can POST every new release and new treasure without problems :slight_smile:

The emotion of being the first and make us aware of new galactic startype tools /treasures
its something we want to keep having on this forum !! :yellow_square:

The only thing , the post will be merged in the future with the bot post to keep some “settings” working . Its Just that . :yellow_circle:

Next time feel free to post and be the first to tell everyone in this forum :)

Thank for being here , and lets keep walking together :) :muscle: :point_up:

With love and joy :

AkiraTheFaith @Fender_Cad :grin: :+1:

@shadowhunter176 :+1:

36 Likes

Calling you out on this then…
If I had these when I was your age, I’d definitely been in the Olympics.
So…what are you going to do with this tech? :face_with_monocle: :thinking:

“Potential” isn’t just a river in Egypt…err…wait…wrong metaphor. :laughing:

29 Likes

Hopefully not!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Captain_Nemo for another amazing creation!!! I’ve read several studies regarding the correlation between performance, longevity in professional sports about the ACTN3 gene, and It’s importance is undeniable when it comes to the potential outcome, and success!!! Stay fitttt everyone!!! I wish y’all a nice weekend!!! :wink:

5 Likes

:smirk:

Thanks @Captain_Nemo
This one looks very intresting!

5 Likes

From the article you posted, one could add to this stack several audios to emulate even more Coleman’s genetics.

For the UCP gene activation:

Ronnie Coleman is thermogenic. What this means, is that he has the tendency to burn calories into heat. This process results in a lower fat, due to the body processing calories in a different way than normal people. Subsequently, the gene that causes this is known as UCP2.

For the insulin sensitivy:

Ronnie’s gene report reveals that he has three of the ideal variants (out of a possible four), which most powerfully predict insulin function

17 Likes

hi sapien. thank you for your great works. you know in order to build muscle you need to consume lots of protein but sometimes it’s hard to do so due to expences of whey protien or chicken and meats. can you make a free audio that make all essential amino acids we need to take daily?

3 Likes

I remember he said before this is not currently possible

4 Likes

First of all, I think you should start properly tracking your meals for 1-2 weeks. Protein goals are not hard to hit if you’re eating more ie on a “bulking diet”.
They’re much harder to hit when youre cutting, especially for someone vegan.

Also, I think the explanation why that or a “calorie bomb” video doesn’t exist is that when there is a gene producing something it could be turned on via fields, or when you already have building blocks in your body it can be made… but when the building blocks are missing, they can’t be created out of nothing.

10 Likes

yup i get it about diet but unfortunately in my country red meat, fish and other protein sources are pretty expensive and an audio can help very much.
and yes i understand about how we cant get anything from nothing
but sapien has so many wonder fields that body cant do on its own and maybe he can do that too.

2 Likes

this field I have to listen after or before of Muscles beyond limits and The blessings of S.B. ?

4 Likes

Confirmed with DW.
It matters absolutely none. As hinted at above, the initial gene transcription lasts a very long time.
Far greater than 24 hours.
Don’t overthink this one :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Little update:

I listened to it x 3 before my gym session. I cycled to gym which i done in 10 mins less time. I ripped the boxing bags for 25 mins. Then i did weights, felt so explosive it was madness. I swear, i normally lift 34kg on my incline bench press and today i did 40kg 6 reps. Then now i am doing some martial arts movements (rapid) - @Zen waiting for your immediate response lol

I am a speed freak, this works so well for me and can’t imagine how it will grow on me next weeks coming. All glory to mr @Captain_Nemo

Ps. This will work for MANY fitness goals. Give it a buy, its basically doing something which we would dream off. $111 for that is NOTHING!!! Thank you so much for the recent creations!

44 Likes