---Abandoned Project---

So far, I have only had one project that I was involved with from start to finish. And, at this point, I feel like I have just about all of my bases covered for what I would want an NFT for.

But, recently, I’ve had a thought of creating a project that would be focused on the Goddesses of the the Central and Eastern Asian traditions.

I’ve been sitting with that idea for a little while, and some of the early ideas were a bit mechanical. Like getting a long list of deities to possible connect to, their scriptures, their temple locations, the teachings and traditions connected to them, etc.

Those are still some things I think will be good to include in a project.

But, thinking of the previous project that I headed, I tend to approach things in a way that is rather personal and personalized.

So, thinking in those terms, I know that there’s not always motivation to sit in meditation each day. There are plenty of other things that gain attention and pull you awareness in different ways that feel more engaging etc… —As a result, I had a few ideas that emerged in my mind. One was that I wanted to make meditation something engaging so that there’s almost an addictive quality to it so that you keep going back. To achieve this, I was thinking that being surrounded by deities who are meditating and being able to meditate in their midst would be something pretty awesome.

Something like a hall of ascension where deities can meditate and bring their own qualities to uplift the area—and it can be tuned-into with the NFT so that when you meditate, it will be like you’re in that hall with them.

So I was basically thinking of two main aspects to the project. One would be that it can be worn like a tag so the connection to the hall and the deities is ongoing in a passive way. The other would be that, when you sit in meditation, you are basically transported to that hall to receive all of the benefits, guidance, and upliftment that go with it.

I’m still figuring out how different ideas could be blended with bhakti and gaining an intuitive understanding of the teachings of different traditions, and I’m also weighing whether it would be goddess focused or open to all deities or enlightened beings, but these are the big ideas so far.

13 Likes

Usually there’d be at least one solid confirmation after an hour, so I guess this project won’t go anywhere.

—Thread Closed—

1 Like

Oops I’m interested whenever you change your mind and reopen it

1 Like

Same if it so happens.

2 Likes

I guess we can see…

I kinda liked the idea of focusing on a cross-section of deities/beings, but I’m getting the impression that straight spirituality projects don’t have a wide appeal and (by adding that restriction) I had shrunk the possible target audience even further.

So, in an attempt to reformulate things, I’ve had two ideas. One would be something focused on Yoga overall and it might have sub-fields like Bhakti, Raja, and Jnana with Karma-yoga blending the three main fields together. So it would cover different elements of spirituality and provide different tools (including the “Hall of Ascension”, or similar) but be customizable depending on interests and affinities.

An alternative would be to explore the concept of a “Hall” and to have a number of different functions/functionalities tied to the hall.

Any thoughts or preferences one way or the other?

• Focus on Spirituality/Yoga
  • Focus on the concept of the Hall of Ascension

0 voters

Depending on the preference that shows up, I’ll begin making a draft for things. And, once more of the ideas are developed, I’ll see if the overall structure and ideas need to shift.

One idea I have is that it will function a bit like a talisman, so if a person would like to have a specific group of deities, buddhas, saints, Ascended Masters or other beings (e.g. Arcturians), this could be specified on a paper that is kept next to the NFT image and the energies could be blended with the ideas of the project. I don’t know if that’s a feasible mechanism… but it seems like a potentially good idea for getting something that can work for a wide variety of potential users

Maybe I’ll just scrap this idea. it seems like the scope gets too wide when I walk-back different features of it —It can be picked up and used by anyone else.

I might just assemble something that’s probably overspecific but will do exactly what I would hope it does. It could serve to connect to specific deities, provide some level of guidance for how a person lives (to naturally match, over time, what the deities/beings would approve of), an ongoing connection to the deities in everyday life, and the sense that they are meditating right alongside you when you sit in meditation as well as a sort of blessing/assurance of reaching the highest goals of the different spiritual traditions (if there is perseverance in maintaining a practice)

1 Like