--- Abandoned Project---

I don’t know if community projects will happen going forward. They might, and (then again) they might not.

But, after re-thinking the Shakti-Marga project, I have considered a different direction. I liked some of the features that showed up in the Alchemy of Dragons and the Alchemy of Unicorns projects and I think that it could be an interesting way of approaching things. Most of the original ideas for Shakti-Marga could be accomplished by the Kundalini-Shakti project.

In this case, I was thinking that it could be a project where all the Forms of Shakti are involved for intercession. This could include levels from Adi-Shakti downwards through the different Devis, Yakshinis and Apsaras.

It would be pretty cool if it could operate like the Alchemy of Unicorns where the different Forms of Shakti could show up in a person’s life as teachers and guardians, etc.

I think it would also be an interesting feature if there could be something like a sadhana bridge. The concept that I am meaning is from a story that I heard—basically it involved someone using a mantra but having a non-standard intonation/pronounciation of it. Someone who knew the proper pronounciation decided to correct the person who was pronouncing it wrong but, in the story, the devotion of the practitioner created a bridge so that (even though they didn’t do everything perfect) they received the full fruits of the practice.

–Having a bridge-effect for different sadhanas would be good (especially since some require the person to be in very specific locations or with very specific materials)

It wouldn’t necessarily need to be limited to Shaktism, as expressed in the religious culture of India. I think something universal/global would be interesting.

For example, I’ve had a pretty strong resonance with The Goddess ever since being introduced to Arthurian legends. I recall a story that had been made into a game where the main character would travel to Avalon and there would be Fae attendants to the Goddess who would teach, help and/or test the character in the course of the story. Things like that seem to be fairly universal in world folklore/mythology.

8 Likes

oops… I forgot to make the poll response names visible. I’ll guess that the likes to the post have some correlation to the people who responded as interested. But, just to make sure, I’ve got a duplicate poll that should display who’s interested:

• Interested

0 voters

1 Like

Very much interested

1 Like

Hopefully we can get enough interest to go somewhere with it lol

1 Like