About the Etherforge Consortium

Then that’s on you lol

Buy a new one just like anything else in this world I guess

2 Likes

i am sad of loosing it before i bought it, i think i am too emotional

2 Likes

Place it on something that you know will not be lost and enjoy it whilst it lasts

If it gets lost it was meant to be that way I suppose

2 Likes

that’s right, it’s meant to be!..

1 Like

Let’s hope you don’t ever loose it shall we :relieved:

6 Likes

cannot play multiple fields at the same time in ONE device

but can we play multiple fields at the same time in ONE servitor(installed dimensional pocket ofc)?

7 dimensional pocket in ONE servitor = 140 fields

imagine we play 140 fields in One servitor at the same time

5 Likes

Yes he said it somewhere above

2 Likes

Also

21 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for a bear-something for such a long time now. The Bear Shaman sounds amazing :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

i would be worry about brain freeze Overkill with 140 fields playing simultaneously :exploding_head:.

Captain has said to make it clear to the Servitor and give it specific instructions on how to run. The clearer the instructions the better it understands

Example you could tell it to " Play/run/turn on (xxx) fields from 8:00 am to 9:00 am daily " and so forth.

But i guess i also was wondering if i have to repeat/ say this everyday since i already added " daily " or do you think saying once is enough ?

3 Likes

Oh my goodness got goosebumps :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I thought of youuu @Lunamoon22 !! :star_struck:

Just an at a glance, simplified comparison of the two new fab servitors. Thank you, Captain! :gift_heart: (As a diverse community, aim as well is to be inclusive to our non native English speakers :white_heart:)

Of course, always read the full description :newspaper:

21 Likes

I don’t think the servitor can really get lost. If you lose the item, just call the servitor with strong intention and tell them to bind to something else. Then, start addressing the servitor through the new item. They are an astral being and can be anywhere, as long as you had a strong connection with them before losing the item. They know their owner and will follow your commands. I rarely carry my item with me, but my servitor is always around. Just be sure to communicate with them often.

8 Likes

New ability!

Description
This counts as +1 ability to your servitor
-1 Slot Space
+2 intelligence
+2 Resilience

Only for servitor installation

This is the health state ability.
Servitor will acquire skill and knowledge to speed up your natural healing and regeneration
and the the ability to perform it on others through your hands when worn.
Passively speeds your own healing when worn.
Can auto take instant action with extra effort when damage is detected.
The abities speeds healing by increasing cellular nutrient absorbtion within the cells around to pre-prime the cells for repair.
Mild electrical stomulation of cells themselves, to charge them up for the response
and finally a guided intelligence to speed the healing in the right pattern (its perfectly healthy state)
(also auto santizes the area)
(also plasmafied!)
To create simply play the audio in front of your created item.
that’s it.
wait 20 mins and its ready to use and enjoy.

33 Likes

wow… i can’t even keep up with all these amazing releases!

10 Likes

Not sure if I remember right but I think I read from sammy in some post that you can’t do that

As long as the physical item is still intact you can still connect to it mentally but when you lose it outside it is only a matter of time until it gets destroyed.
I don’t know if they can survive without it on the astral or dissipate slowly.
Not 100% sure but honestly just better to be as careful as possible.

2 Likes

This is amazing ! i wonder if this works passively when worn or say like if i have heart issues or eye issues Do i tell my servitor to go work on these areas of concern ? Or just tell my servitor to heal my heart issues or whatever health issues

3 Likes

He already answered, its possible.

3 Likes

New Ability :

Description
This counts as +1 ability to your servitor
-1 Slot Space
+2 intelligence
+2 Resilience

Only for servitor installation

This is the Magic stat ability.
It provides a steady energy source to any energetic or magical efforts.
perhaps you are doing chakra stimulation exercises or want to direct a clean nourshing stream to anything
a garden plant maybe?
Its base signature is positive based and very invigorating
Servitor will acquire skill and knowledge to speed up and enhance your own energetic works

Passively adds energy and power to any energy works when worn.
Auto shields with a base of voodoo detangled whenever energetic danger is sensed.
(also plasmafied!)
can use the voodoo detangled ability thorugh hands as well
(just a suggestion)
To create simply play the audio in front of your created item.
that’s it.
wait 20 mins and its ready to use and enjoy.

24 Likes