Absolute beauty and charm project

Come in if you want to join. And let’s make something magical with the charms :crazy_face::wink:

Key points.

•Beauty that heals people when they see you and radiating warm and calmness to the people that see your presence.

• a smile that cherish every human beings that see every time you smile

•hands that heals anything you desires

•beauty that connects you with the divine

•beauty that is eternally. Infinitely lives forever in you

•Beauty that is connected to the divine.
Mystical.

•unconditional love radiating from your presence

And sooo much more
Of course it can be more than that. So come in. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just like the name ( absolute beauty) we must encounter ourselves to fully accept ourselves as it is. This is the true essence of this concept. Therefore to bring it out to the world. Is by emitting this energy of acceptance. This is absolute. This is the beauty. In this project. For all the members that wants to participate in this project.

So there also must some shadow work that involves in this project as well. Still interested?

Come join😘

23 Likes

I want in!

4 Likes

In. Beauty is underrated as a trait. The halo effect is very real.

As far as features I’ve noticed with Matchmaker and Socializer and other things I’ve done in this lane, I can give people a spotlight. When I focus on them and focus on actually hearing what they have to say they light up. In a way I’m sharing beauty with them.

11 Likes

It looks so exciting and alluring. I’m with you

8 Likes

I also want in

4 Likes

Yes for this , would like to join

4 Likes

Wanna join too🌸

5 Likes

Yes please :+1: your avatar always makes me smile

5 Likes

@anon25711007 If you don’t mind, I’ll join :slightly_smiling_face:
(we had some ideas for another project, so they can be used/integrated)

9 Likes

I would like to join as well :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi @anon25711007 I would love to join too

6 Likes

Alright guys. Thanks for joining! It’s already full capacity :crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: now let’s work together in the group and make this a beautiful piece of art!

Anyone who still wish to be part of this still can participate in this thread. You are welcome to share your ideas! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I would join too

3 Likes

Already full? If you can fit in one more, I would love to be included. Getting along with all beings with love & beauty and spreading good vibes wherever you go is such a lovely concept.

3 Likes

I would love to join too if possible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to join if it’s possible please!

1 Like

oh just realized full already :sneezing_face: :pensive:

3 Likes

Me too … Sad face

@anon25711007 what’s the capacity for the group? lol

3 Likes

12 people

5 Likes

Damn … you can’t squeeze in a few more people? I’ve been in some pretty large groups lol

Us 6 above are some good hard working beautiful people :butterfly: :construction_worker_man: :construction_worker_woman: :butterfly:

Or at least add @psynergy , shed love this so much

7 Likes