"Action" as a Critical Part of Manifestation

As we all know, (hopefully lol) action is an inherent part of manifestation. If you manage to energetically align yourself to whatever it is you want, the next step is to create movement and momentum.

But I personally find, in my case, the issue has never been “not taking action” but not knowing what action to take. In some cases it just seems like some abstract idea to me.
Like for example, I want to manifest a million dollars, obviously I need to go and do something. But what exactly? What is the most effective way, of manifesting a million dollars?

Sorry, I know the example is cliché and stupid, and in some cases there is a clear trajectory - but not always.

Does anyone else struggle with this?

3 Likes

It is a normal thing not specific to you alone, many would not know what action to take but one thing we need to take into account is that universe will deliver but the how part we will never know, we can only look back and connect the dots.

You can think of things that will put you in high vibration, whatever that may be. In your case of making money, rather than getting a job, doing something on your own, starting a small business is likely to get you that money.

And keeping it abstract is more helpful than being very specific, so imagine what you plan to do with those million dollars and imagine and visualize having them.

3 Likes

Having your own businesses.

5 Likes

Then you haven’t yet aligned yourself to whatever it is you want. That’s all.

To riff on an old joke, “Q: How do you make a million dollars?
A: Keep making $1 and then $1 more, then $1, and so on, until you have accumulated your $1 million dollars.”

With that riff, you can see that a million dollars is simply one point of a process.

You can also see that part of the problem is how you’ve framed your desire. When you shift the way you’ve framed your desire, your next action will start to become clearer.

Let me explain. When you frame your desire as “I want $1 million,” that’s going to confuse you, for sure.

But what you really want is “more money.” The confounding “$1 million” is just an arbitrary marker that ends up confusing you.

When you reframe your desire to “I want more money,” now some action steps start to become clearer to you. And more action steps become clearer to you when you further define your desire to “I want more money in my bank account.”

Now you can think about getting higher-paying jobs or about educating yourself so that you can get higher jobs. You can look for more ways that more money can come in to you. Maybe those ways are one-off types deals (like helping a friend move) but that is a step on your journey to $1 million.

Maybe your next step is to examine how your money flows out. After all, each dollar that flows out is no longer available for your $1 million. So, maybe your next action is to make changes in how or what you spend.

Maybe your action steps is to study people who have earned $1 million and learned how they did it (so that you can make some educated decisions about how you’d like to accomplish your $1 million). And so on.

It’s great that your long-term goals is $1 million. It’s just that your short-term goal is more money than you had yesterday. Then align yourself with that.

5 Likes

@Lady
Here is a good article on this:

"…you will know when you’re ready to take action because the action will come from inspiration and not desperation.

Its good to wait until this shift occurs, then you will be inspired to take a course of action and the doors will open for you."

5 Likes

@Lady

Found this helpful in my understanding:

2 Likes

This was my first thought when reading the original post.

There are different ways to align your inner resources with your goal. I’ll describe one and maybe it will help you to decide on how you want to go about it.

In the post here that quoted me from earlier I talked about feeling what you believe. And believing what you believe before that. In other words, find logical valid reason to believe the thing. I called that “foundation”. Then since you believe it, choose to feel like you believe it. Imagine it done and feel like you would if it was done. That is getting your feelings to match your beliefs which match your truth.

Now you could go a step further. And say out loud the thing you believe. But do it while believing it and while feeling it. “I am wealthy” “The prosperity I desire belongs to me”

There is so much room for creativity here but I just want to show you some basic ideas that might help you find your own way to find that alignment from which inspired action will naturally occur to you.

5 Likes

It was just an example. Thank you