Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia

Hello, good souls. My friend’s one year old child is diagnosed with " acute lymphoblastic leukemia". Please suggest me what audios can I give to her for her child.

2 Likes

I don’t know if a one year old is allowed to listen to Sapien’s field. Wait for confirmation from somebody with more knowledge.

Here is a YouTube playlist with all of Sapien’s fields, that should help healing leukemia:

Maybe consider buying the advanced healing field from gumroad, if a one year old is allowed to listen to it

Here are the posts that recommended these videos:

3 Likes

I’m not sure as well if it is safe for a one year old to listen to any of Sapien Medicine’s audios.

I remember Dreamweaver mentioning in the comments somewhere not to let a baby use any audios.

Better wait to see what Dreamweaver or sammyg have to say about this.

6 Likes

From The Height Booster comments section:

5 Likes

It may not help with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
The DNA itself has the mutations and errors.
This doesn’t change the DNA (the anti cancer)
even if cancer cells are destroyed, they will be recreated by the body again (in this case)
My humble apologies, I do not have anything for it.

12 Likes

Dream would perhaps Angelic Intercession or one of the Mantra audios help the baby?

5 Likes

I was thinking that!! That and the Ancestral Audios. Just not anything to produce a physical change or any type of physical healing of the body.

Or maybe nothing is better. Who knows

2 Likes

also unconditional love can do a lot more for healing.
but those should be fine to try.

9 Likes

Thank you!! I rarely use this audio, and is a timely reminder.

5 Likes

Thank you very much everyone and specially dream. I will suggest unconditional love and angelic intercession.

4 Likes

Hi rraajjuu,

My daughter just finished treatment about 2 years ago for acute lymphoblastic leukemia. I didn’t know about Sapien Medicine or Dream Seeds until just recently but what I would do is say the Lords’s Prayer out loud several times a day while I was with her and visualize her healthy and happy.

If your friend has a prayer that they feel drawn to for this situation I would recommend saying it and seeing the child healthy and happy. You can do this for your friend’s child too. Just hold the image of the child in your mind seeing him/her healthy.

I hope this helps.

Hugs to everyone concerned.

4 Likes

Hi @Th8nkY0u! Welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your suggestions. I will pass the info. Lots of love for you and your daughter.

3 Likes