Advanced fields

Oh wow that sounds great! Definitely going to use those!

I just have 1 more question and it is about advanced fields

Can I wear 3 pendants and still listen to sapien meds audio?

For example i would use Glory, Productivity enhanced, and eternity while listening to height booster, brain enhancement, hyper sleep state, attract good luck, and get 20/20 vision

Would this work or will it hinder the results?

3 Likes

It should still work. You might feel tired or exhausted if you start wearing all the pendants at the same time, because your physical and energy bodies would have to adjust.
It might make you achieve results from the audios more slowly as well.

3 Likes

Ok thanks!
would it be fine for the me to put the pendants in my pocket?
Sorry for so many questions, its just that I am new to this community

2 Likes

You’re welcome, and welcome to the Forum.
Yes you can place the pendants in your pocket.

3 Likes

Great!
with these pendants and audios, I will be limitless

6 Likes

how is the 20/20 vision working out so far?

I just started using it like 2 weeks ago and I havent gotten resilts yet. It would probably take 3 to 6 months to get full results.

2 Likes

I can tell you the first time I used 20/20 it corrected my vision right away but I was only curious and it went back to normal the next day. But everyone is different

4 Likes

Might also need Eye Regeneration

2 Likes

Would the dog tags be just as powerful, if I sleep with them beside my head? When around my neck, they are so heavy, I tend to strangle myself, every time I turn over at night.

1 Like

You don’t need to wear it on your neck. I wear my field on my arm, but I hav the old quantum pendant so it doesn’t look weird on my arm. I guess the tag wouldn’t look nice, so you could wear it around your biceps so no one can see it unless you wear short sleeves or sleeveless.
Regardless, it’ll work as long as it’s close to your body, I think within 2 metres but don’t hold me to that lol

3 Likes

That sounds like a much better option. Thank you!

2 Likes

I just put it in my pocket

2 Likes

I was referring specifically to when I am sleeping. But thank you! :blush:

1 Like

I just said this because I was confused noone mentioned the opportunity. About sleeping… I actually don’t recommend doing that, I am not sure but I think it would take away precious time for your body to assimilate and regenerate. I am not sure though, just thoughts.

1 Like

Thank you, Jonno. That is really interesting. I had never considered this. I assumed we were to wear them as much as possible. I am quite ill, so this is specifically in reference to the Advanced Healing, and A.P.E. tags.

3 Likes

You can sleep with them beside your head if the field doesn’t interfere with your nervous system. Anywhere close to your body will work.

I’ve slept with the dog tags close to my body with the chain removed, or worn on my arm as @SC448 suggested, and both have worked well for me.

They’re effective anywhere within your aura, so typically about 1-2 metres from your body.

They may be more effective when touching your body. I’ve found that to be the case. They may also be more effective closer to your body than further away.

Perhaps the effective distance would be less for you if you’re very ill, because long term illness has a tendency to weaken one’s aura, so you may want to keep them a bit closer to you.

You might also wish to use the Energy Expansion card from the Dreamweaver card system to strengthen your aura/energy body, and the Healing and Chakra Stimulation cards to aid in healing.

It’s perfectly fine to wear Advanced Healing and A.P.E. as much as possible, especially as those are fields meant to help with healing and regeneration. :slightly_smiling_face:

Some fields like Unlimited Energy or Productivity Enhanced might be best not worn to sleep as they can interfere with rest, but most fields can be worn all of the time.

I’ve found that at times I assimilate the energy of the items more while sleeping, and I wake up more refreshed when I sleep wearing the A.P.E. tag.

6 Likes

Would progress be slowed down if I wore a dog tag and at the same time I listened to a field on a topic that is not related to the dog tag? Also what exactly does the energy expansion card do, does it speed up results? Sorry for asking questions all the time :D

2 Likes

Thank you ‘so’ much for your detailed response, Uial. I will certainly start incorporating more of the Dream Cards. Up to this point, I had only tried the Pain Control, and Healing cards. I am very much looking forward to the feeling of waking up refreshed. I anticipate this will take a few months of consistent use before I do. I have only had these two tags a week, and have not yet noticed any changes, or additional fatigue.

If you don’t mind my asking, how many times per day should I use the Healing and Chakra cards?

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Progress won’t be slowed down if you listen to a field on the same topic. Progress is actually sped up synergistically if you listen to the same field while wearing a dog tag. For example, wearing the Chakra tag while listening to chakra audios.

The Energy Expansion card is from the Dreamweaver card system. From the description:

Upon activation, this card work directly on strengthening and growing your energy sensing abilities and your nervous system. It will also grow and strengthen your aura/energy body.
It will continue to directly work on you for about 15 to 20 mins.
You can also use this for other people as well.

No need to apologise. Your questions are interesting, and I’m sure they’re helpful for others to read! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes