Advice for Cancer

Hi,

A family friend in their 60s has been suffering from Cancer (Tongue and Mouth) for a long time now. They were in stage 4, but post surgery are now in stage 2. They have just started listening to Anti-Cancer v2.0 on loop. What else can they listen to help with the immense fatigue and weakness resulting from ongoing Radiation and Chemo.

If they listen to “Radiation Protection and Removal”, will that block the effect of the Radiation and therefore hamper the treatment?

1 Like

Yes, especially when (and after) he is actively having treatment.

Good fields for your friend:
*Increased Nutrient Absorption- listen to after each meal

While the patient is undergoing chemo and/or radiation, best to avoid any antioxidant fields (including Vit C) since it can interfere with killing off the cancer cells.

Look into fields for your friend that will increase his energy and life force. Fields like Jing, etc. Another thing he can do is use a water charger that does this also.

Just carefully read descriptions of fields and if they are strongly or moderately antioxident based, best to hold off for now.

Since H&N (Head & Neck) cancers usually dont spread to the kidneys u can include a field to support the kidneys since they are one of detoxification organs. H&N cancers do spread to the liver.

And the bad news which I debated to myself to include, but when I read untrue info about serious medical concerns I find it hard to hold back and ignore.
When a patient is correctly staged with a cancer, then that is their stage that they are at. Even if surgery/chemo/radiation or any other treatment shrinks or eradicates the primary tumor(s), or its metastasis (spread) they would perhaps be considered in remission, but not restaged .

(Sorry, I keep adding more info to this post as it pops up in my mind.)

I would focus on the SM Anti-cancer field primarily.
Plus the other fields and types of fields I mentioned.
Make sure he doesnt get drained from them.
Encourage him to eat/drink small frequent mini-meals and snacks.

Also one of my favorites
*Senescent Cell Removal

6 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you! Would it help for them to listen to Plasma beach or any of the other energy giving/increasing fields? Would any of them cause an increase in cancer cells?

Orgone acumolator or Plasmatron. :ok_hand:

just need to make sure he take breaks, don’t listen to fields all day. Start with the recommended listening and evaluate if there is benefit or if the person feel worse, it is better not to use it or try it later

1 Like

plasma beach one is perfect

from the page The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach - #13 by Minh

3 Likes

Inner Smile Health comes to mind; maintenance to stay healthy plus

1 Like

" This creation includes a strong focus on antioxidants,"
First sentence in the description of this field

Inner Smile Health

2 Likes

Thank you for the detailed response! I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Grounding.

1 Like

You’re welcome.
Thanks for caring about your family friend.

2 Likes

Thank you. What do you mean by H&N cancer?

Sorry
Head and Neck cancer

1 Like

3 purifiers (in Patreon, free access for non-subscribed members).

Emotional Release (free on gumroad).

Exorcism. Release negative energy 2.0.

Ojas.

Pranic whirls.

Fa Jin Gong healing.

Grounding.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

Senesecent cells removal audio. As odd as it may sound but too many senescent cells cause aging and even cancer

2 Likes

DNA Repair/Plasma Light/Plasmatron!

1 Like