Advice For Fast Acting Energy Stack

Hey would anyone be able to give me advice for a fast acting energy stack please along with a few bodily rejuvenation fields.

I was recording songs in a studio last week and my energy is completely depleted after it.
I suffer from Chronic Fatigue already but since getting Covid in mid March, my energy is basically non existent. I’ve been using Restoration From The Long Haul to help with that.

As far as gaining back a bit of energy quickly this is where I am a bit stumped. I was thinking Ojas, Jing, Shen, The Skeptic, Microcosmic Orbit, Raise Your Vibrational State, Force Of Life but this is where I’m drawing a blank as to what else to use for a quick kick up the arse type fields to give that extra boost.

Thanks anyone who might be able to help :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

The whole post has many playlists you can use from. Adding on to it though i recommend the superhuman mutant audio. The well of creativity on dream seeds along with taste of mana might help you as well.

4 Likes

You might wanna check the Torison field and experiment with it. Currently doing it and it’s working wonders.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestions, I will add them in now. I use Torsion everyday at the beginning of my stack after Point Of No Return :ok_hand:t3: Is there any other way to purchase the energetic alchemy fields? I keep trying on amazon but it won’t let me download them, I’m not sure if it’s a problem on my side or with Amazon. I have an android phone so I don’t have itunes. I would like to have all the music on my phone instead of going on to Spotify to use the other fields. Thanks for the suggestions again :pray:t3:

1 Like

It’s alright brotha.
I don’t know much about purchasing fields. Maybe Sammy knows

1 Like

Answer:

For the quick boost, brain refresher and unstopabble will power (these two together give me even too much energy). I know the problem isn’t will power, but those fields give energy and motivation too (like productivity mandala or perseverance psychic card). In my personal list, I’d put astral viber, but I don’t know if it would affect others the same and it isn’t directly related to an energy boost.

Some things to consider:

I think Hand of Glory, Excalibur and Spear of Destiny can be energizing for similar reasons to will power.

AMPK enzyme and plasma charged mitochondria may be useful in long-term use. I think plasma charged mito can probably be dropped in a short while.

There are mitochondria repairing/healing/boosting fields too (I think…sirt 3 & 6 if I remember right). Going for the cause of anything is always better, so if you can track down some causes for your fatigue, it would be nice. Maybe you can try targeting systems in general, and stick to the one that has the strongest effect.

Hyperstate sleep exists, but I can’t recommend it in good conscience. You should get more sleep. But maybe some day you just need it.

The enhanced digestion track could help more than expected too. And the food and water chargers. Even air revitalizer/hyperbaric chamber can help. Induced sestrin proteins.

HGH, norepinephrine, DMT (gives energy in its own ways, plus the music ^^), Singularity (this because anything that creates bliss gives the right chemicals, so you can swap for any other bliss-field), some adrenal healing. Reasoning behind this is sleep deprivation and fasting effects on increasing energy.

The cannabinoids album, basal ganglia massage (whatever this is intended for, I use it for relaxation xD, it is a brain massage after all), anything that relaxes you when you are actually relaxing.

Some people feel some subtle energies physically too. I think those are covered by mana and force of life in your stack, but check out how orgone and prana feels for you. I get some excessive energy from bushmen medicine, but then I need to sleep as if I hibernated xD.
Cosmo-volt and plasma exist too…

The body politics album except the detox audio may work quite well for you. I was gonna say it has a gentle effect, but then, I only listen to the gentle healing audio xD. Fa Jin Gong also works in several ways so the overall effect can be great. Sometimes I get an amazing effect from the acupressure audio…if you have acu-automaton, so much the better.

Hopefully you sleep well too. If not, use the deep sleeper. I’ve found it taught my body how to sleep, so to speak. So I sleep deeper even if I don’t use it. Still use it regularly, lest my body forgets how to do it xD

The fields that gave me the most energy:

Superhuman mutant, automated workout, etheric cord cutter, emotional release, bushmen medicine.

The day I listened to etheric cord cutter and automated workout, I thought that is how healthy people should feel. Awesome stuff.

Apologies for the lack of rejuvenation recs (and my wandering way of writing this post xD), but I dunno about those. There is anti-aging, plasma-charged mito, collagen, stem cells (good for both energy and youth)…and this gem in case you forgot:

This is for a psychological boost of several kinds. It gives a gentle nudge towards physical rejuvenation too.

10 Likes

Thank you so much man for the detailed response and all the suggestions. There are a few in there which I had completely forgotten about and a few which I haven’t used much of also so thank you for reminding me about them :pray:t3:

I’ve maybe only listened to these 3 a hand full of times so I’ll definitely try them out.

Another 3 that I haven’t used In a long time. I need to look up more about Norepinephrine again. I remember thinking that I have to use this much more but then completely forgot about it. Captain has so many fields and I literally probably need to use 3/4’s of them with all the shit I have going on with me so it’s hard not to go play 50 different fields a day :joy:

I do the same, I was just listening to it earlier on today. All of the Cannabinoids album fields are really cool.

Orgone Accumulator, Pranyama, Bushmens, 5 Elements Balanced, Cosmo Volt, Fa Jing Gong, Super Human Mutant were part of the stack I had made yesterday along with a few more suggestions from Perplexed.
Unfortunately I was asking for a bit of a miracle yesterday so I could get some energy to get back to the studio today, but I just started feeling worse as the day and night went on and I had to cancel it. My chest and throat got far worse, my immune system was too run down and I got a chest and throat infection but when one thing gets bad with my body it sets off numerous other symptoms/issues so I was fighting a losing battle but a few days in bed with some rest will do the world of good along with some fields hopefully.

Definitely on my wish list to get it. I like doing a small stack of Energy Blockage Removal, Accupressure, Reiki, The Skeptic, Mana Circuits, Pranic Swirls and Raise Your Vibrational State. They bring a bit of order back to my bodies when I get a bit rough feeling. I should try it right now actually.

Ya my sleep is awful to be honest so thank you for reminding me of that field. If I get 3 to 4 hours of broken sleep waking up a couple of times a night, then that is usual a good night’s sleep for me.

I like the sound of this, trying to feel like a healthy person again is definitely the main goal for me. I seem to be a two steps forwards, six steps back kind of guy on my journey to get myself hopefully back as close as possible to full health. All in good time hopefully.

Thank you for all the suggestions Drift, I’m looking forward to trying them out :ok_hand:t3:
Thanks again :pray:t3:

3 Likes