Advice for grounding while studying

Hey everyone! I am currently doing a master’s degree for which I have to read and write a lot, it just basically takes up the biggest part of my day. Now I’m already not very grounded myself, but when I have to use my brain all day and have less time to be physically active I especially get lightheaded, floaty, dizzy very quickly. I listen to Automated Grounding and Schuman a lot, but still, when I continue studying during or afterwards the ungroundedness/airiness comes back quite quickly.
Any advice/tips/audio recommendations?
Thanks!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thank you! Why the trauma one if I may ask?

1 Like

thought its better to have trauma since these things, where you put in almost whole of your day, are pretty stressfull in the long run, even if you aint recognizing it

4 Likes

We now have half the forum studying and doing various research, compiling various ideas for implementation…
I would strongly advise you to have a universal environmental field in your arsenal: Plasma Flower
New Release: The Plasma Flower - New Release - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)
and play it non-stop.
with it you’ll be able to do your PhD. in the future
I guarantee it.

10 Likes

Amygdala healing and fear release
All purpose anxiety removal
Bushman medicine
Internal alchemical crucible
The brain refresher

5 Likes

Hakuin’s butter pill enhanced
this will ground the excess chi accumulated in your brain due to working it a lot !!

8 Likes

I read your post when this field is playing for me (it’s a traditional Sunday scheme)

:rofl:

5 Likes

@Eli @Ugninis if I have to pick one for financial reasons, would Plasma Flower or Hakuin’s egg be preferable you think?

2 Likes

I leave my option, but you can use the polling method for all
For example:
what would you recommend to buy:
(if there are only 2 alternatives)

• Flower
  • Hakuin

0 voters

3 Likes

I would read the reviews on both to have a good idea because they are completely different, and know which one suits me best
( only you can answer this question )

3 Likes