Advice for my dog

Hi everyone Im here with a new enquiry lol

A little bit of context. I live alone with my dog (10 year old westie). She suffers from separation anxiety.
Prior to living with me (we moved about a year and a half to the new place) she lived in a much bigger space where she grew up and was mostly never alone.
I have to work so I leave the house 2x por week, she is left alone from 9:00-18:00 aprox because I dont have anyone who can take care of her atm.
Ive tested a few fields such as animal regeneration but my neighbors have complained that she is very loud, constantly barking and crying. They also stated this is every day, so I got a fine. That is not true btw, as I mentioned before she is left alone only 2 times por week.

Any tips for me and my dog?. Im really stressed out about this topic.
Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hi Mila,

Try the animal trauma release and healing field also on the album. I think it will help her.

1 Like

Hi Star,
Thank you for your input but Ive tried that entire album foe many days and dont see it helps her much.

1 Like

hi Mila. try the youtube channel Relax my dog - relaxing music for dogs.

I use relax my cat- relaxing music for cats and it’s the only thing that calms them.

They do love animal regeneration by sapien also eheh

good luck

1 Like

Hi Mila,

My pets love the plasma flower and they also love white light waves. When I put those on they just snuggle up and get comfy.

Try white light waves on YouTube it’s free, plasma flower does have more of an effect
On them I’ve noticed. Once they didn’t even come down to eat they were so busy listening to plasma flower

I don’t blame them, they have good taste