Advice? ++ hair

Hi everyone, if you can help me I would be very glad or if you know someone

I am male 20yrs old, one year ago I noticed a small bald patch in my the crown of my head by looking to a photo, I started to think that I maybe I should do something, searching and searching I came across Sapien medicine hairloss v3
I remember, I started to listen because I didnt want to go bald and, I didnt even notice any hairfall
I just thought it could be a good idea to listen to it to “regrow” hair in this bald area.

In the third day of listening, I listening 2x times each day, when I went to take shower, I notice my hair very oily and messy, I tried to comb and I couldnt because it was all tangled? like never before, I also feel some pain trying to comb because it was hard to comb and felt like literally pinching my hair follicles, I started to comb slowly and a lot of hair came out with a white bulb and at that time I never ever had hair fall before, so I thought it could be the audio “working”, I come back and read that it was to fall first some hair and regrow it later.

I listened for about a month or so, everyday I started to lose more time combing hair in the shower, 50, 100, 200-400 hair falling per day, I was desesperate, but I had full faith in the audio.
I couldnt comb my hair anymore, my hair was very dry and breakable, I wake up in the morning with my head all oily, I couldnt slip my fingers through my hair because how much it was tangled, so I had to take shower to finally comb but again I didnt want to shower anymore it made me depressed because always falling my hair, I did stopped to listen to the audio.

Here I am months later after stopped the audio and I want to share my results ;
my results are ;
The hair fall started with this audio didnt stop, everyday my hair is falling 200 or more hairs, my scalp is very oily and it was never like t hat before, I cant comb my hair because its very different texture now, I can see my scalp more and more and it makes me depressing, my hair lost volume, my hair is very thinn now my temples receding. When will it stop? when I go all bald? Im already looking like one, one year ago it wasnt like that, my head had full of hair.

I did go to hospital check my health, buy vitamins, check hormonoes, thyroid, buy new shampoo for oily scalp which I never had before I never had an oily scalp but after the audio everyday my scalp is messy dry and oily, I start to do more exercise, drink more water, made myself a better person :) but the hair fall wasnt related to all of this

I dont blame sapien medicine, from what I see a lot of people get good results, but myself not.
Its not genetics, all my family has a head full of hair and my twin brother have a head full of hair, he is not losing hair and he also has the same bald patch in his crowd area so now I am thinking that maybe I wasnt going bald, I just made this mistake I regret very very very very very very very much.

At this point I dont even have hope to regrow my lost hair I just thought that maybe posting here people would suggets audio to reverse this, but I guess it doesnt work like that.
If you have an advice or audio to reverse it I would thank you so much, if the person that made this audio read this, Im not mad im just sad I lost almost all my hair in just one year and my twin brother is fine, I guess I will be the first one in the tree of family becoming bald.

1 Like

Hi, Marques1! I am sure our hair experts will be along shortly to help you. In the meantime . . .
group butterfly welcome

By the way, you might tell us how often you listened to the audio and for how long. That’s important information.

Were you listening to any other audios?

1 Like

Things happen…

It’s been noted that fields involving stem cells can cause hairfall.

Hair is a complicated thing and it can be tough to get results if you have thinning hair.

Platelet RIch hair could help…as could the Lion’s Mane (though it’s a bit difficult to find at this time…)

The Plasma Flaunt has been recommended as well:

In my own case, I think that I’ll probably need to adjust some behavioral things before results are likely. I’ve been overworked and sleep deprived since Junior year in High School (I’m writing this more than a decade later lol). And I’ve been heavily involved with studying and computer use. Those things, I think, have caused a lot of tension in the head.

I also believe in energy, and I think a lot of the fiery energies related to using the eyes and using the mind have altered my ability to have healthy hair. Overuse of the mind and eyes seems to burn through other more earth-like energies that can support a healthy scalp (I’m hoping this will reverse if I get my schedule in order and spend more time in meditation lol).

But there could be any number of things causing hairfall. Just about every bodily system seems to have an impact. Even (potentially) using digestion/intestine related fields could help with the scalp and nutrient absorption.

2 Likes

Hi @Rosechalice thanks for your kindness,
I listened for about a month or so I guess no more than 50days and then I stopped

I didnt listen to any other audios at that time, I stopped because I was scared and didnt want to listen any other thing thinking that it would stop naturally with time. I started listening to the version 2 of sapien medicine hairloss for about a week now, I dont see any improvement and im having the same issues, dry hair oily scalp, cant comb my hair when its dry cant run my fingers through my hair because it gets “stuck” in between the hairs its always tangled when it dries no matter shampoo or no shampoo and I always used to style my hair with my hands, I cant do it now it doesnt feel soft its always tangled.

1 Like

How many times per day?

1 Like

2 times per day

1 Like

Hi @Noesis thanks for your kindness and time

I’m not sure, do you think Platelet RIch hair or Lion’s Mane could help with the problems I am having?

Now I think that I wasnt going bald before listening to hairloss v3, before listening to it I didnt have hairfall I just notice a bald patch in my crown area and thought ok im losing hair but I wasnt because now I see that my twin brother has this same bald patch in his head crown area.

I started to have extreme hair fall nonstop after listening to the audio and now my twin brother who is exactly like me still has a full head of hair and also has this crown bald spot the same thing I notice one year ago but the problem is, I listened to the audio thought I was regrowing hair in this area :( and now I dont know how to make the hair fall stop or to “regrow” the lost hair, I just want it to go back to normal, in my family it doesnt have any bald men and my twin brother has a perfect hairline and full of hair.

2 Likes

I don’t know for certain. my own results have always been a bit mixed

Platelet rich hair should stimulate re-growth without using methods that have caused problems in the past. If something changed in the chemistry or energy (related to hair growth), I don’t know if it would fix that issue. But it might help a little with the cosmetic side of things.

3 Likes

This may be a long shot but you can try the dna repair system

2 Likes

Also try adding vitamin d fields

2 Likes

From what I remember, there were many people that had similar experiences with that hairloss v3 field where damaged hair fell out easily but getting new, healthy regrowth was very difficult.

Having said that, I think you may find these comments from the Vitamin C field on YouTube interesting…

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, i’m going to try it right way. but to be honest, this sounds too good to be true.

2 Likes

Well, the thing is - there’s not really a well-established consensus on what the root cause & true fix for hair loss is in the first place. So, without knowing exactly what to do to ensure a positive result, we’re left with collaborative experimentation. Since others have reported this combo to help them, that’s better than trying random combinations blindly.

Also, this info came to me synchronistically only a few minutes before I saw this thread, so it felt like divine guidance revealing the answer before the question even appeared. That’s enough for me to feel encouraged to give it a shot.

3 Likes

Yeah i totally agree, it’s definitely worth a shot. maybe we have finally found the ultimate cure lol

@Hauru thanks for the answer and time, I have a question ;
Instead of listening, would it better take vitamin D supplements instead of the fields? or should I combine
thanks

1 Like

@MasterOfYellow thanks for the answer and time, I replied the same question above
Do you think Instead of listening, wouldnt it be better to take vitamin C supplements instead of the fields?
or should I combine both
thank you

you can combine

1 Like

You can read this thread, this helped me to reverse my hair loss

1 Like

Ok guys just a update, my hair didn’t stop shedding til this day.

I don’t know what to do to stop it, I wish sapien answer how could I make this field to stop working on me, I also don’t know if its a frequency or subliminal thing but I tried some audios in yt to make it stop and no sucess, it seems like nothing makes it stop. at this point I dont want any hair back I just want my scalp to stop getting oily like crazy everyday and shedding because thats what I got from the field and nothing more, actually I got bald areas and receding hairline yea thats what I got, I just want to make it stop just it I am not angry like I said before, I just want the field to stop working on me, and yes I have stopped listening the hairloss audio very very long time ago.

Hey man, I’ve been on this journey for around a year now. Did many different things but eventually figured out what works for me. I’ve regrown approx 50% of my hair. It was 60-70% before but then monsoon season came and shedding increases in monsoon, so for now 50%. i’ll list audios, routines, and habits. And I’ll pm you the products i used, I don’t like to use drugs like minoxidil and stuff, so my recommendations will be natural and based on ayurveda.

FIELDS :

1. Stem cells targeted to scalp
  2. Shiny and revitalised hair
  3. Platelet rich hair from patreon
  4. Vitamin D ( once in a while )
  5. HGF ( when starting out. Once bad habits stop, you can stop listening to it)
  6. Any fields to address mental health condition.
  7. The new detachment field+ resilience or detached resilience.
  8. Lymphatic effusion ( if you aren’t physically active )
  9. Fields if you have a health issue. Especially if you have gut issues, even normalised bloating
  10. Detox fields once a week & maybe some kidney and liver regeneration field if you suspect something.

SUBLIMINAL - i have two sub running , heal male pattern baldness by luminalplay & hair density by v1per ( on odysee). Both for 30 minutes each + small forehead by luminalplay for an hour

HABITS ( most important imo) :

1. Stress management- some kind of relaxing breathwork, physical activity, yoga is amazing for relaxation, i do yoga in the morning daily and calisthenics in the evening, 3-4/week
  2. Avoid processed food, anything that comes in a packet.
  3. Antioxidants- blueberry, green tea
  4. Check for any vitamin or mineral deficiency or just eat egg
  5. From an ayurvedic perspective, dont stay up late at night as this raises pitta and pitta can cause hairfall, in summers dont consume much food that can cause heat in your body, and add some cooling foods in your diet but only in summers.
  6. Massage - I’ll pm you the routine if you want. Lemme know. This has been a game changer for me.
  7. Scalp cleansing - ACV diluted with water. 2:4. Twice a week. After shampooing, spray the mixture on your scalp, let it work for 5-10 minutes. Rinse it off.
  8. Opt for some actual natural shampoo, not gimmicky ones. You can also make your own shampoo with 4-5 ingredients. Doesn’t take much time and you just need to blend and boil.
    I know it looks tiresome, but hair loss is complicated and best bet is to take care your mental and physical all around health. I’ll also pm you the products ive been using.

And you mentioned that you dont have mpb in family, so do you know your cause of hairloss? Experienced any emotional/traumatic stuff recently or in past a year or two?

7 Likes