Advice? ++ hair

Thanks buddy for sharing.

2 Likes

You can also use filtered water shower heads

1 Like

Hi, Marques1!
KY Green Nice to see you again

Looks like you got some good feedback. Please keep us posted.

2 Likes

Hair loss fields might not work on everyone if the reason for their male pattern baldness is gene related or hereditary. Just like with anything elseā€¦

Now that you said that, yes I think I know why the cause of my hairloss?

I mean, I did not have any sign of hairloss actually, no receding hairline and did not notice any hairfall also I really donā€™t had any harifall, the only thing that concerned me was my crown area and I didnā€™t mention that I did straightened my hair which is a chemical process into the hair and after that a few months I noticed my crown area to bald little and increase over time but I wasnā€™t shedding like crazy also no receding hairline and temples were fine before the field.

So yes I think that is what started me listening to the hairloss audio.
I did experienced a emotional break up of 4years relationship but way before I think? I donā€™t know if it has to do with it.

I kinda donā€™t want to start any field, this hair field only caused trouble to my life affecting my self esteem + a giant snowball of me isolating myself from others. If this field only caused the opposite effect of what it should fight agaisnā€™t, or worse, it only speed up the process of me going bald and made most of my hair to fall, what are the odds that the other fields wouldnā€™t act the same on me? like, have a opposite result?

And if so, who will help? Itā€™s been a year or two and I donā€™t know how can I stop this field to work neither others people who are facing the same problem. Sapien says to stop to listening the audio but
its been a year or so and the problems it started did not stopped. I donā€™t want to face any negative things that occurs to me after other fields because it seems like I have no choose but just accept alone, also I have to buy a field? like, if the only taste of one field made such problems to me and affect my life, it makes no sense I have to buy a bunch of others fields to fix something that didnā€™t work in the first place or worst, only has speed up the process, no regrowth hair not looking good hair not thick hair nothing at all and all I got was receding hairline receding temples in two months extreme hairfall+extreme oily scalp everyday+extreme tangled hair and bad looking hair, now imagine you never have this kind of problems in your life but suddenly after listening the field you have now to deal with this everyday in your 20s and seems like nothing works to stop it.

So here I am, I want this to stop on me, is it a frequency, a subliminal or a spell ?
What should I look for to make it stop? buy some fields from sapien, is it really what I should do?
That will make what the first field didnā€™t do in the first place? or it will slow what the first field made?
I am tired of dealing with it alone :persevere:

I donā€™t need to imagine brother, Iā€™m 25 too, my hairline was maturing. But just like you, 6 years of relationship down the drain in 2020, and due to the stress and all, my hairline and temple receded like :racing_car:. But the thinning experienced due to emotional/traumatic experiences is recoverable without any drug intervention, the only condition being that the stress stops.

I also used to use hairloss v3, experienced nothing but good results. But due to people complaining captain removed the video and i started reading its thread, many comments about the field making things worse. I was surprised but i guess my mind was receptive and the same started happening to me too. Sudden thinning. Was very shocked cuz i was using that audio for months and only good results. So i removed that audio from my stack cuz im also in my 20s and dont want to be bald lol. But i researched, incorporated many things, as you can see from my suggestions. Currently 50% hair are back. Temples and hairline is filled with baby hairs and the rest of the hair is thick like when i was a teen ( i had those super thick hair that even wind couldnā€™t mess up)

I understand this completely. I also stopped going out, and if i did, i would wear a cap. But isolating and stuff will make matters worse man. Ik how it feels to loose hair but youā€™re not gonna end up alone man. Yes hair is important for looks but bald people rock too. Dont listen to the media and so called influencers who are just playing with your insecurities just like major industries. They thrive on insecurities.

Include some self love audios bro. And i you choose to trust my advice. Lemme know. I got proper results. I have nothing to gain from telling you all this info. And you dont need to buy a field if you dont want, the free available fields cover most topics and problems. And shedding is a normal part of hair regrowth no matter what way you take & it will take some time, you gotta be resilient, committed & patient.

1 Like

yes, thanks for your kind words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks for your understanding, can I pm you about the massage and fields?

Also I tried this one in the recently months> Stem cells targeted to scalp, but no results I think?
Tried over a week still nothing changed in the problems I have so I just stopped
And I felt some pressure in my left arm everytime I did this audio idk why exactly.

For sure