Advice on how to make a playlist please :)

Hello you fab people,

I need some advice please on how to put together my playlist where I have all of my fields from, youtube, patreon, teespring and gumroad all on the one app or device if this is possible?

I currently listen to my fields on patreon first and have to keep pressing play again to repeat a field until I reach the desired listens, then I go to Gumroad and play the fields but find that because these automatically loop I end up over listening sometimes to certain fields and I also am going back and forth changing the fields in the order I want to listen to them.
I then have BOL from teespring and I have to go into my email and download it from there and play it.

If I do use any youtube ones then I also have the same issue.

Can anyone recommend if I can put them all into one place and have each field looped for the correct amount of listens an then it will automatically play my next fields.

Many thanks for any advice :)

4 Likes

You can

4 Likes

@anon25711007 Thank you :slight_smile: would you mind sharing any type of software or an app where I can put them all into one place thanks

4 Likes

Hm I think for YouTube alone. I usually just making it into playlist that they already built inside it. But I think you can use your smartphone. And I think you can play the YouTube playlist as well with your internal playlist from your phone.

But I think you need to use YouTube premium I suppose

5 Likes

You can use VLC Media Player. (No affiliation.) It’s an app available for Android, iOS, Windows (maybe even MacOS).

You’ll have to download your files from Gumroad, Patreon, and Testing onto one device which also has the app. And then you can assemble your playlist using VLC Player. You can even add YouTube fields to your playlist in VLC Player (but be aware you’ll need a data connection to access YouTube when it comes time to play those).

Best part of all this? VLC Player is free.

6 Likes

i think only on windows, maybe android too, dont know, but i tried iOS and didnt work

2 Likes

There is a Stream option in VLC that allows you to do it… it’s pretty cool! You can add this to PC playlists as well.

If you have an Android then you just click on More, then New Stream, then enter your YouTube link.

My laptop isn’t nearby now so I can’t tell you about the PC option, but this is the mobile one

3 Likes

Yeah doesn’t work on iOS :frowning:

4 Likes

i have yt premium and can make my playlists though😤 we good

3 Likes

Haha same but it’s such a juggle between YouTube and vlc playlists!

One day I’ll figure out how to download the music fields from Amazon :D

2 Likes

dont you have to pay for those ?

3 Likes

Yepp, but $8 tops for the highest album

I wanna download the Arcana ones and planetary album… And hopefully one day we will be blessed with the Devil, tower, and runes on Amazon :smiley:

I’d pay more just for those :(

5 Likes

As @Desiree discovered, it’s the Stream option. It works on Android and Windows and I’m guessing that, if Desiree found it, it’s also on iOS.

3 Likes

it’s not on iOS, but it is on android

2 Likes

Me just trying to post a peaceful reply…

Forums:

Encourage everyone to get involved in the conversation

You’ve replied 3 times to @anon36920264 in this particular topic!

A great discussion includes many voices and perspectives. Can you get anybody else involved?

And don’t forget, if you’d like to continue your conversation with this particular user at length outside of public view, send them a personal message.

:smiley:

2 Likes

I am thinking this might be better than my spotify premium I might switch. Thank you for the advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow this is brilliant thank you very much for the recommendation. This is exactly what I am after :slight_smile: I will get this all set up today cheers for that.
Have a fab day

1 Like

@wellbeing I just wanted to say thank you so much for the recommendation on using VLC :slight_smile: I downloaded it yesterday and now have all of my fields in one playlist and it is all set up for the correct amount of listening I require :smiley:
So Thank you :+1:

For anyone also wondering about IOS it is working perfectly on my iphone 7 on IOS 15.1 :+1:

1 Like

Yay, you! Enjoy!

1 Like

For ios use cloud beats offline music here is the link ‎CloudBeats Offline Music on the App Store

2 Likes