Advice on How to Start Using Fields

Hey guys I’m new to all of this. I have an open mind and obviously hope to get some benefit from this audio practice.

However I have no knowledge on how to use fields, how often, energy systems etc.

I would appreciate if I could message somebody to learn from scratch.

Thank you and all the best wishes:)

2 Likes

Welcome we love new members

Please start here. It will help you with many questions.

4 Likes

Thank you very much, I’ll check it out :)

2 Likes

FAQ

Also, in the upper right hand corner there is a magnifying glass. You can type keywords to find specific references forum-wide. Good luck, and feel free to ask!

3 Likes

I read the “How do Morphogenic Fields Work?” section but the videos with the information won’t load anymore (Error 404).

Would you mind giving me a brief explanation? I am trying my best to be open minded but yea I think that would help with my skepticism. Particular areas Im interested in are physical changes.

Many thanks:)

1 Like

I will tag a couple of helpful ppl. I am sure as the days progress the perfect answers will come to you! :slight_smile:
@WellBeing @Nice2knowU @Maoshan_Wanderer @JAAJ

3 Likes

That is probably one of the blog posts on the enlightened states website right?
This is a nice video explanation : The Morphic Fields, Life and Consciousness - YouTube

It is actually one of the videos included in the energy awakening course here. (There is also a free preview of the course with a few of the lessons included). Furthermore, if you search on the forum, you will find that there is going to be a revisiting of the course very soon, a bit like in an online classroom setting; perhaps thats sth for you.

Good. These are usually areas where people quickly start believing that these fields work. For me, it was the stomach healing field when I had a stomachache, and it was gone in seconds/minutes.

The energy systems are pretty nicely covered in the course mentioned above. But of course, there is also loads of info here on the forum directly. You have a lot to read, I can tell you already ;)

How often to use a field is usually written in the description. Most commonly, its 2-3 times, unless otherwise stated in the description.

As for how to use: Just listen. Listen every day. Be persistent (that is the key).

Good luck to you :innocent:

And welcome to the forums :pray:

2 Likes