Advice on stack for my Dog

Hi Everyone

Please may I ask for some help compiling a stack for my dog, she is under the weather
She is a 6 year old Labrador x Collie, she just seems to have gone down hill in the last few weeks

Today I played Animal Regeneration 2, and Trauma Healing and Mental Health(for animals)

What else could I use??

Thanks Everyone :heart: :white_flower: :dog:

4 Likes

Hey @anon71772328 :tea: Have you seen this recent post:

4 Likes

Thank You @Bronyraur, I will take a look :heart: :white_flower:

Just drinking my :tea: now

3 Likes

You’re welcome :hibiscus: I’ll prepare some for myself too :tea: :heart_eyes:

… sending good vibes to :dog:

3 Likes

Thank you @O.O, I will add these

I played her the Devic Intercession she really loves that, she laid down next to me when I played it for an hour, I was able to give her some energy healing as well
I will continue with all the suggestions and see where we are in a week or so, she does seem to be more responsive and alert which is good.

4 Likes

My dog is also starting to sleep nearer to me with the introduction of the healing audios!

I wish your dog a speedy recovery back to health!

I talk to my dog a lot and we are both similar today where we have to recharge and nap a lot.

4 Likes

Thanks @psynergy

My dog Gracie is sleeping soundly atm - snoring her head off :dog: :blush:

:heart: :white_flower:

4 Likes

I find dogs snoring so adorable and gives me the peace of mind that he is deep in sleep and enjoying!

He used to whine a lot in his sleep, so i’m grateful he snores instead.

4 Likes

Misread the title as dog tag. Then I realise you have a good hecking doggo, hope she gets better soon

3 Likes

Thank you @chainjoker

She is doing good, she has definitely perked up, a side affect of playing the audios for her meant my ageing guinea pig (Vincent) has benefited also and has been rocking it this morning :exploding_head: :slightly_smiling_face: :pig:

Hope you have a great day :heart: :butterfly:

6 Likes

Lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great to hear

1 Like