Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Try both see how it feels

1 Like

am thinking of getting the expanse, as anyone else got it?

1 Like

Yes and yes

Both

I will extend it for 2 or 3 more days because there are fields I wanted to release with the discount that I wasn’t able to.

Well, it can be considered, the programming is there, but I think in general women will be happier with The Motion Mimic.

17 Likes

I bought it, cant wait!

2 Likes

Great !

So excited for the new products :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes
40 Likes

Thank you @Psychic_University ! this is so generous of you! :purple_heart:

Are we able to use this to help our family and friends?

6 Likes

You can, but I think the highest effectiveness will come from them using it directly. The field isn’t programmed to redirect the energy. Nothing stops you from trying though, and it should work on some level because there are divine energies at play.

14 Likes

Thanks! that makes sense. I’ll experiment and see. As you said there are divine energies at play.

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Psychic_University :green_heart:

3 Likes

is this just a temperory booster or it will help devolop energy system permenant ?

2 Likes

Permanent

4 Likes

yesterday i slept for 17 hours i dont why but im sure its because one of the lastest releases and i think its because of this field.

1 Like

I bought the integration tool today, without a doubt the best morphic booster I’ve tried and help a lot with subliminals. Thanks PU. Hopefully I can also get some extra money to buy motion mimic before the discount ends!!

7 Likes

Are the Expanse and Ultimate Integration similar? I am torn between the 2 (after reading about both). Or would they work well/compliment each other ?

1 Like

Thanks for this great response !

2 Likes

I had similar experience on Thursday-friday gone and I started listening to most of the astro series fields.

1 Like

An updated version of the patreon file with a divine touch on it.

Free for 1 week (33$ is the original price).

Image and audio.

Description of 1.0 on Patreon:

Psychic harassment can be described as the use of psychic or supernatural abilities to harm, intimidate, or manipulate someone or a group.

Psychic harassment can take many forms, such as direct psychic attacks using energy, energy draining, the use of entities, rituals and even demons.

Negative thoughts or feelings, and harmful behaviors that are directed towards a specific person or group of people are also forms of Psychic harassment.

This field will help you deal with Psychic Harassment you’ve received or are currently receiving. They are very unlikely to come back on the same form after you use this field.

Hope you enjoy. Use your intuition to know how many times you can loop it.

19 Likes

Hi @Psychic_University and everyone,

Would The Expanse allow us to work with more NFT’s as well as regular audio fields?

Thanks!

Thank you! It feels so good

3 Likes