Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Yes

Absolutely.
Physical fields have never galloped as fast as with the UIT!

5 Likes

100%, compared to some other “zones” which will wreak havoc if used long term haha

It’s a piece of art indeed, thanks PU.

10 Likes

Hard to express in words how grateful I’m for the support I receive here and on Patreon. I really appreciate it :pray: :purple_heart:

The next 3 releases will mark a new stage for the store, in my opinion. Not looking at effects only, but also at a new technique that is close to mastered and will be implemented on them.

They will be really life-changing. I hope their effects are enough to show my gratitude.

Again, thank you everyone for the support.

86 Likes

Now, That’s Wisdom.
Thank You for Sharing.

(not derailing the thread any further :pray::sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

We appreciate you so much! Thank you for the kind words!

And wow. I am very excited!

8 Likes

And you should be. I will give a small spoiler about one called ‘The Soul Continuum’. The effects are… magical. @Jojo just tested it today and had really powerful experiences with it.

By the way, I recently invited him to test fields for me, officially, and he accepted. He is free to review what he wants - the offer was for a tester. But it’s something that is natural to announce. And I think some would also like to know this before reading any review he might write.

25 Likes

That name is enough to know it’s going to be legendary.

4 Likes

A true honor. Thanks again PU :slight_smile:.

The field literally changed my mood, removed blockages, improved my self-esteem, gave me optimism for the future, and much more. Within the span of the short 2 loops. I very badly couldn’t wait for you to speak about it, so that I could express how amazing the field truly is.

Definitely one of if not the most powerful fields I’ve ever used.

PU has always released gems, very high-level fields that help so much, but this one…

It hits different.

27 Likes

This is really exciting to hear. :raised_hands: Your work has been truly amazing and I’m so grateful for your creations. Between Dream and you, I feel we have everything covered to heal and repair any issue.

11 Likes

What is the best audio to attract love and romance?

I believe that would be Omega Love.

8 Likes

Omega love has only made me feel more lonely, I have been using it for so long

1 Like

Something tells me your habits and your subconscious limiting beliefs are holding you back. Correct me if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

I will say regarding Godlike Shen, not only is the music perfect, but after spamming countless hours of brain fields, it gave me a huge boost in energy.

It’s a short track, but one loop quickly rejuvenated me and I haven’t even played PBoY, yet I feel immense clarity of thought.

Definitely feel recharged. All of those godlike energy fields (chi, jing, shen, ojas) all have given me immense levels of energy in their own special way with limited playing time.

10 Likes

Hey there PU users, I would like to ask about the Ultimate Integration Tool field, is this one make you to integrate all the effects of your chosen fields permanently? And after a/week/month later when you didn’t use the fields that have been integrated would you still feel / have the same effects or results within you? Thank you so much, any answers will be appreciated. :pray:

2 Likes

I don’t really know tbh, I been uncovering forgotten memories as a child and omega love is the only field I use that would be responsible for that

Conglomerate too maybe. I was having dreams of the past before omega love even came out because of conglomerate. But I really can’t say. Maybe meditate and ask your higher self?

For me personally, Omega love made me feel good and comfortable in my own skin, and it allowed me to accept tons of trauma from my childhood. So I really can’t relate, but hopefully the higher self will tell you where to go next.

Telepathy and Subconscious Communication from PU is a GEM. Maybe you can find your answers through it?

6 Likes

If you get the Astrological Abundance Buff (getting it soon myself - the time is just not right for me yet as I have to work through a few things with the heavenly bodies in the form of daily habits I need to adopt, and some I need to change - as far as I see it, the decision to purchase initiates the interaction and activation process. If you feel called to buy a field, you can already see what effects it will have on you if you dig deep enough inside of yourself - this is what awareness is like) - you’ll basically gather enough capital momentum to get the rest of the fields in around 2 to 4 months of continuous use (depending on your spiritual/soul “CPU” and storage space - I highly recommend the Reversed Swords protocol to everyone… it’s priceless really - it will lighten your karmic burdens by quite a lot)

9 Likes

Yes I use Reversed Swords it feels heavy but also a cleansing effect

5 Likes

The heaviness represents the burdens you’re carrying. It’s called “emotional weight/baggage” for a reason.

Feelings are the language of the Soul. You can determine what vibrational level you’re at and what karmic burdens you’re still dealing with based on recurrent thoughts and how you generally feel.

Reversed Swords will chop and slice these into thin pieces of pure delicatesse for your internal crucible to burn-up.

14 Likes