Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

I was looking at this when I suddenly though about something, do you think this field can make me motivated and be successful at learning a computer program? The thing is, there is a niche industrial design program that I have started to learn but too lazy/not motivated/not interested in taking it forward. This is absolutely crucial in my work and I don’t feel “complete” or fully able to take over for my father in our business. I could have just outsource this programming but my family don’t feel comfortable doing it.

2 Likes

How about your result with Elixir of Luck so far? Are you having good luck in stock market during these months?

1 Like

I’m not very representative of other people. I don’t use it very often. Only occasionally wear images. Audio is rarely listened to.

I have other fields working.

1 Like

Nearly a month of listening. I bought it while I was on a $10 subscription so I don’t know about the lower tier.

Definitely. You’ll be propelled to do the mental work.

4 Likes

The sun healing and development field works wonders and you 100% feel it regardless of how robust your Nervous System is.

I played it 2x and experienced great sensations and a change in my inner being and mood.

PU has dropped a lot of bangers on us. I’m enjoying every one that I try, they all hit me in different ways (as expected), but this is so fun.

The highest sacred geometry pattern almost brought me to tears.

Higher self cord cutting made me laugh and happy, as well as feel super rejuvenated despite being low energy for the other 12+ hours of that day.

Dimensions of Truth quickly changed my thought patterns. I quickly developed new layers of perception and everything feels more wholesome, good or bad.

Godlike willpower increased my motivation and allowed me to get up, workout, and start engaging in the other good habits I know I should be doing. Definitely changes your conciousness and doesn’t let you feel comfortable while being too comfortable. It makes you want to grind. Instantly began removing negative things out of my life.

Astrological Psychic Buff helped connect me to the emotions of others as well as increase the amount of revelations I receive through dreams. Understanding life more intuitively rather than logically is the most notibale change. Information seems like it’s being revisited rather than learned.

I definitely recommend all the planet healing and development fields. They help tremendously. You feel them on a deeper level than anything else I’ve ever played before.Thank you to @Alkul for recommendation of those.

Subconcious wound healing and negative and entropic triggers dissolver have both began helping with deep work. Taking the pain away from various events. Helpful if you grew up an empath who tried to reason with everyone who treated you poorly for no reason. You can’t logically filter the reasons why, so it gets burried into your subconcious as an unresolved issue that never has an answer allowing you to move to “Acceptance”. Higher self soul healing also helps in conjunction.

There’s a lot more, like A LOT more to discuss. I’d like to thank PU again for the opportunity, and I truly recommend these fields. They will assist in various ways.

31 Likes

When The Soul Continuum drops, I definitely recommend looking at it.

Talking about immediate change. :joy::100:

All of these are legendary fields that help in various ways, but the firsr time I played The Soul Continuum is something I’ll never forget.

20 Likes

Just had my first listen to vibrant mindscape. There’s such calm, clarity, wakefulness and joy, that simply being is more than enough to experience. At the same time it feels like I could take on anything. I also really like the electronic version of air on a g string. Thank you :pray:t4:

6 Likes

I just started Sun Healing & Development a few days ago consistently. It’s so transcendent that months ago I couldn’t stick with it because it scared my ego too much. It is NO joke. This time I’m seeing it through!

I began this Healing and Development stack about a week ago and they change you so quickly:

• Sun
• Moon
• Lilith
• Chiron 2.0
• Pluto (1.0 for now)
• Saturn

13 Likes

Hahaha, I just got done 30 seconds ago telling my friend that he may not even be able to finish the field as he’s very energy sensitive.

Very OP.

2 Likes

It also gives such a nice boost in vitality no matter how fatigued you were from using too many fields.

5 Likes

Good.

Now claim your throne in this world:

The effects of the field are amplified about 10x if listened to during the Sun’s peak radiance at High Noon. (not a joke)

7 Likes

Thanks! I’ll try that.

If you have another device, you could try playing it together with Sun Gazer from Dreamseeds.

2 Likes

I’m so glad you posted this, I was literally wondering today what other people did with the healing & development fields. I was curious if people were doing one at a time or what— so :+1:
Really great to hear how well they are working for everyone

Does Higher Self Exorcism work on attachments/entities? I had that question pop up today for myself

1 Like

I’m wondering… when…?

@Psychic_University there’s any signs of a new sale on the rising? :slightly_smiling_face:

In my experience, I def think so.

1 Like

I’m just a tester, I have no idea.

+1 these fields have produced some of the most profound changes in my being compared to any other field I’ve used. Don’t let the price fool you.

17 Likes

Has anyone tried Ascendant Healing and Development?