Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Bought all three. Thank you @Psychic_University

12 Likes

Does Higher Self Karma Clearing eliminate past life karma?

Does it have a smart feature do that we could ask if to work specifically on one type of karma?

Thanks!

7 Likes

I always burst into laughter how quick you scoop up the new releases :rofl:. I’m not being negative it’s just I’m like man I wish i could do that. Currently trying to improve my finances by learning multiple new skills. I’ll get there one day.

7 Likes

One of the advantages of being middle aged and working for so many decades. That might be the only advantage. I have a well paying job and own a gym. Pretty much on the move from 6am to 9pm most days, doing both. I love the hustle and I love helping people reach their goals.

27 Likes

How are u middle aged? Don’t u have plasma flaunt?

6 Likes

PU being elite hours. :fire:

Soul Continuum is by far one of the best and most quickly life changing fields I’ve ever had.

21 Likes

JoJo,

Would you be willing to go into more detail how it changed you?

4 Likes

i asked this about his old karma cleaner field and he said back then yes
so i assume this one does it aswell

yes, if you ask your higherself this shouldn’t be a problem

5 Likes
  • Become an Emotion PhD.

And they all said I can’t become a doctor

Jokes aside amazing work as always

4 Likes

It removed blockages, created a mindset of optimism and a seeking of future success spiritually and financially, expanded my self-awareness, and showed me things I needed to work on.

It made me feel clear and that I released baggage. Like my shoulders felt loose and soft. My whole body entered a state of positivity.

I instantly became more interested in learning about spirituality though, like instantaneously. I was sitting there speaking to some forum members and asking them questions. I wanted to know about Nagas and Arcturians, etc.

Intrinsically, my views on lower vibrational thought patterns changed. I noticed everything I was doing and my habits. I then began attempting to change starting from mindsets, to goals, to what I allow to impress my subconscious mind.

One thing I noticed is that the negative emotions I felt from others were released. Things like jealousy, negativity, distaste, etc. no longer affected me. I stopped deciphering these emotions as something for me to judge, rather something for me to accept and move on.

Basically, this felt like PoNR 2.0, and they formed a nice synergy. Using both rn as we speak.

30 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Btw, please tell me you guys aren’t sleeping on Telepathy and Subconscious Communication.

The field is pretty insane, especially if you have Dimensions of Truth and Conceptual Conglomerate or Master of Conceptual Thinking.

8 Likes

I just sent my husband a pic of that one. I was like… Christmas idea :green_heart::heart::nail_care:

4 Likes

The amount of gains I made from The Enlightened Template is so amazing that this sentence alone lets me know this field is legendary or mythic tier.

When I tell you guys that these fields are getting better and better, it’s an understatement.

PU is creating some very game-changing, mind-breaking, life-changing fields. He was already doing this before, but now it’s surpassing them on even higher levels.

Expect to change, severely. Talking about clutch…

17 Likes

@Psychic_University

do u plan to make a field for heart and heart issues?

3 Likes

I’ve never felt anything like The Soul Continuum in my entire life!!

I feel like this life and all my lives will be filled with success and blessings! :pray: that’s the mindset it gave me immediately. Plus crazy consciousness expansion and bliss. Truly, a state of being that is beyond words. I can definitely feel the cleansing and healing of the Higher Self Exorcism and Soul Healing fields in there clearly.

I can’t wait to use this tomorrow already. It feels so next-level that I think I could be content using only this field the rest of my life!

Thank you beyond measure, @Psychic_University !

27 Likes

Do you have something planned for the manifestation?

3 Likes

I was born in the Middle Ages.

21 Likes

Wow Higher self karma clearing…I feel the top of my head very heavy but feeling joyful at the same

5 Likes

BTW guys. PU is so generous and awesome. He was going to not only make The Soul Continuum more expensive but he lowered the price AND he added more to it.

Added more value, and made it more attainable.

What a legend.

23 Likes