Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Btw, please tell me you guys aren’t sleeping on Telepathy and Subconscious Communication.

The field is pretty insane, especially if you have Dimensions of Truth and Conceptual Conglomerate or Master of Conceptual Thinking.

8 Likes

I just sent my husband a pic of that one. I was like… Christmas idea :green_heart::heart::nail_care:

4 Likes

The amount of gains I made from The Enlightened Template is so amazing that this sentence alone lets me know this field is legendary or mythic tier.

When I tell you guys that these fields are getting better and better, it’s an understatement.

PU is creating some very game-changing, mind-breaking, life-changing fields. He was already doing this before, but now it’s surpassing them on even higher levels.

Expect to change, severely. Talking about clutch…

17 Likes

@Psychic_University

do u plan to make a field for heart and heart issues?

3 Likes

I’ve never felt anything like The Soul Continuum in my entire life!!

I feel like this life and all my lives will be filled with success and blessings! :pray: that’s the mindset it gave me immediately. Plus crazy consciousness expansion and bliss. Truly, a state of being that is beyond words. I can definitely feel the cleansing and healing of the Higher Self Exorcism and Soul Healing fields in there clearly.

I can’t wait to use this tomorrow already. It feels so next-level that I think I could be content using only this field the rest of my life!

Thank you beyond measure, @Psychic_University !

27 Likes

Do you have something planned for the manifestation?

3 Likes

I was born in the Middle Ages.

21 Likes

Wow Higher self karma clearing…I feel the top of my head very heavy but feeling joyful at the same

5 Likes

BTW guys. PU is so generous and awesome. He was going to not only make The Soul Continuum more expensive but he lowered the price AND he added more to it.

Added more value, and made it more attainable.

What a legend.

23 Likes

All his products are cheaper than it could be for sure!

4 Likes

The Soul Continuum works as a booster for other fields too. After spamming brain fields I feel a lot more fatigued than usual. Looking forward for more gains. Well done PU!

11 Likes

What I already have the all these subfields? I couldnt understand the difference? Are these subfields were put as a bonus to the main field?

1 Like

You know it is a banger when PU says this lol

No offense but I will always prefer PU over Dream cause it works better and cheaper in my opinion

2 Likes

Reflecting on our last convo this seems to suit your current situation more

1 Like

No Pu sale until the end of november

1 Like

Right

5 Likes

The combination of The Earth Element therapy, the Expanse and the Ultimate Integration Tool as a mandala is a great way to keep the nervous system in balance and constant growth with the usage of heavy hitter fields. These are my favorites till now from PU.

9 Likes

U can click the rewind buttum on the bottom right, on this comment

1 Like