Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Do you have something planned for the manifestation?

3 Likes

I was born in the Middle Ages.

21 Likes

Wow Higher self karma clearing…I feel the top of my head very heavy but feeling joyful at the same

5 Likes

BTW guys. PU is so generous and awesome. He was going to not only make The Soul Continuum more expensive but he lowered the price AND he added more to it.

Added more value, and made it more attainable.

What a legend.

23 Likes

All his products are cheaper than it could be for sure!

4 Likes

The Soul Continuum works as a booster for other fields too. After spamming brain fields I feel a lot more fatigued than usual. Looking forward for more gains. Well done PU!

11 Likes

What I already have the all these subfields? I couldnt understand the difference? Are these subfields were put as a bonus to the main field?

1 Like

You know it is a banger when PU says this lol

No offense but I will always prefer PU over Dream cause it works better and cheaper in my opinion

2 Likes

Reflecting on our last convo this seems to suit your current situation more

1 Like

No Pu sale until the end of november

1 Like

Right

5 Likes

The combination of The Earth Element therapy, the Expanse and the Ultimate Integration Tool as a mandala is a great way to keep the nervous system in balance and constant growth with the usage of heavy hitter fields. These are my favorites till now from PU.

9 Likes

U can click the rewind buttum on the bottom right, on this comment

1 Like

Ah nice. Thank you!

1 Like

Is it me or are the latest 3 releases not showing up on gumroad if sorted by Newest?

on my page it shows vibrational mindscape as the latest release.

3 Likes

same

Was shared on another thread

4 Likes

I have both. But I can’t tell you which one to get. Only your Higher Self can based on what you need most right now.

For me, personally, The Soul Continuum is the best purchase I’ve ever made in my life. Its benefits are multidimensional (literally) and super profound. They affect many lifetimes and timelines.

Your Energetic Being was also a great purchase, as it really saves me a lot of listening time and replenishes my energies while developing my energy and nervous system.

Two totally different fields.

18 Likes

Do you have any other details about The Earth Element therapy?

1 Like