Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

The combination of The Earth Element therapy, the Expanse and the Ultimate Integration Tool as a mandala is a great way to keep the nervous system in balance and constant growth with the usage of heavy hitter fields. These are my favorites till now from PU.

9 Likes

U can click the rewind buttum on the bottom right, on this comment

1 Like

Ah nice. Thank you!

1 Like

Is it me or are the latest 3 releases not showing up on gumroad if sorted by Newest?

on my page it shows vibrational mindscape as the latest release.

3 Likes

same

Was shared on another thread

4 Likes

I have both. But I can’t tell you which one to get. Only your Higher Self can based on what you need most right now.

For me, personally, The Soul Continuum is the best purchase I’ve ever made in my life. Its benefits are multidimensional (literally) and super profound. They affect many lifetimes and timelines.

Your Energetic Being was also a great purchase, as it really saves me a lot of listening time and replenishes my energies while developing my energy and nervous system.

Two totally different fields.

18 Likes

Do you have any other details about The Earth Element therapy?

1 Like

Hey @Psychic_University I noticed that your past few releases, including the NAC field are not showing on your Gumroad storefront. The direct links you’ve shared work, however. Just thought you should know

2 Likes

Before I tag PU, does anyone know if Astrological Charisma Buff has a mandala?

1 Like

No it doesn’t. I own it.

I actually expected there to be a lot of hype around that release and I didn’t hear anyone talking about getting it. I haven’t got around to using it yet consistently.

5 Likes

Does anybody know what the field “Health Consciousness Repair” does? Does it remove limiting beliefs regarding health? I am searching for a field for elderly people who think that it is normal to get more and more ill with age and that it is not reversible. Or maybe these thoughts are not only limiting beliefs but programming by society. Might be the same.
Would this field help or are there better alternatives against that?

1 Like

lmao I am so getting it to complement my social mastery tag lol

if you get around to using it consistently, I would like to hear your review.

1 Like

is there no pay in 3 option with paypal for your fields btw

Bought 27 reversed swords, don’t overlook this field, after the healing has been done to an extent, there could be mental and emotional scarring that remains that absolutely needs to be faced and let go fully to move on.

Face everything. Pair this with omega love.

13 Likes

Decades of Accumulated toxins + parasites. That’s what makes people sick as they get older. If they try cutting out animal products and eat 100% plantbased+high fruit diet for just one week they’ll see a massive difference. The human body is designed to heal itself by itself we just need to creat the right environment for it to do that. But they’re so stuck on their eating habits, makes Pharma rich and happy.

6 Likes

I am appreciative and grateful for your efforts and the works you have provided for us. Despite suggestions from fields created by Sapien Medicine with the recommended times or loops generally being 3-4, I’ve noticed that some are experimenting with extensive listening times, such as an hour or longer. Would this be acceptable with your’s or strongly discouraged instead? I have noticed you stating that five times or listens per day should be the most allowed. In this instance, like others, I am experimenting with listening to some fields (Sapien Medicine) for up to an hour as well.

5 Likes

Playing higher self karma clearing with The Power of Self Love from Equilibrium at the same time. Clearing got so strong that heart started pounding

1 Like

theses fields from Equilibrium are legit enough to combine them along with P.U work?

I have this and haven’t used it much yet. When I did, I felt almost like other fields and work I’ve done have already healed my inner reversed swords. I’ll give it another go and see.

2 Likes