Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

all good! I’m also heading towards this path of meditation and spiritual work without that much relaying on fields, but definitely I will spend a good time at the Panchanga Yoga thread to give a deep look into it, thanks!.

2 Likes

With persistent usage over time, it’s much more easily to stay grounded. Furthermore, it seems to enhance manifestation of the physical, like body related things.

4 Likes

For those who have both The Soul Continuum and Alignment of Power, I highly suggest using Alignment of Power (doesn’t have to be the previous field necessarily) at some point before playing The Soul Continuum.

I just had my most amazing experience with TSC yet. I will hold off on giving any more updates for a while. All I will say is I feel this field marks a major turning point for me as a soul.

33 Likes

The Expanse and The Earth Element therapy alone should be enough to maintain the energy system, considering that I have been listening to The Expanse for almost three months and I did the same for Ultimate Integration Tool; what do you think about it?

1 Like

hey guys what are the benefits of the soul continuum? is it fir emotional expansion or manifestation too?

3 Likes

Well, the benefits can’t be really listed out. They will be different for everyone as we all have different histories and futures as souls. While listening, you ask for any help you want to improve any area of you life and aspect of yourself and beingness that you desire. Physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. All levels of self.

It will affect all your timelines. When you own this field, it’s as if you own it infinite timelines and lifetimes and works on them all. It’s a very profound field that should improve your life majorly over time as it revises your parallel timelines and lifetimes. So yes if you’re looking to manifest the life you desire, this is the ultimate field IMO.

I was talking to Psychic University the other night and he said he will be talking about the field on the forum soon.

If anyone here has seen the show Lost- this field reminds me of in there in the later seasons how they are revising things in various timelines to change the current one. That show is so profound.

32 Likes

This is good because there are many aspects to delve into.

1 Like
  • Stress Dissolver
  • Healthy Expression of Being
  • Social Bonding (Dream)
  • Stress and Anxiety (Dream)
  • Amygdala Healing (Dream)
  • Clever Like a Triple Gemini

:wave: Social Anxiety

Optional: add The Expanse at the beginning and Integration Tool at the end for even more enhanced effect

7 Likes

Mercury Healing and Development should replace Clever Like a Triple Gemini IMO. I think only the cleverness aspect of Gemini is integrated via that field.

But great stack.

4 Likes

When I created this stack for some reason my mind went for Gemini field first. I’ll try with Mercury field as well, thanks for mentioning it! :)

2 Likes

Also, Astrological Well Being Buff can help so much with any kind of anxiety!

7 Likes

This comment brought such a big smile to my face. Thinking about timelines and reality in general is one of my favorite things. Im excited that PU will be discussing it on the forum, because what better way to get a deep dive on the energy?

I’d like to know more about parallel timelines; do you have books you recommend or further info you can share? My first thought is that it’d be the timelines that are extremely similar to the one you are now living?

6 Likes

What about the new one for healing difficult aspects? I bet if social anxiety is taking a big toll on your life, it’s something karmic in your birth chart (my opinion only)

1 Like

Heal Wounds of Difficult Astrological Aspects?

Yes, that one

1 Like

I don’t know of any books. Sorry!

It’s something to meditate on. It’s hard to wrap the rational mind around. I don’t claim to fully understand them.

1 Like

@Psychic_University Will you be updating the nose field? I’m interested in this as my nose is not proportional to the rest of my facial features. But I noticed that it was removed from your store.

You’re right The Nose is removed. I also had many fields in my cart everything got deleted!!

1 Like

PU

11 Likes

Not deleted. Archived.

5 Likes