Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

You’re right The Nose is removed. I also had many fields in my cart everything got deleted!!

1 Like

PU

11 Likes

Not deleted. Archived.

5 Likes

My post was moved from another post

i wasnt trying to suggested they were deleted

Oh, I was talking about the Nose.

4 Likes

Oh btw, i picked up Soul continuum, i was on the fence as it was quite alot, but yeah, i have had it for 2 days, havnt noticed anything yet, but am being patient. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

It’s on my plans to do this one day.

Yes

It is

You can be sure products with legit ratings and not ill-intentioned ones will keep showing their value.

(The motion mimic for example).

Very good question and it will be a pleasure to try to give my best answer to this.

I see the Sun as the core code by which an individual operates. Like the structure of your whole framework, the structure that will give shape to the energies that come after this foundation is built.

At least from my current perspective, I don’t see a lot of sense in talking about the ‘sun energy’ of an individual. When you say someone is ‘very aquarius’ making reference to the fact they express themselves as contrarians, in an eccentric way, with outlier patterns and behavior, you’re probably talking about a placement like ascendant, moon, or something else. When you see a person with sun in aquarius or 11th house, you will see this expression isn’t as strong - it’s literally his/her core. Being eccentric stops becoming a strong expression, and instead it’s a part of their being that other placements shape and give it a different form.

This is why difficult placements like Capricorn in the Ascendant and Moon aren’t as harsh when in the Sun.

So imagine the Sun Healing like the development and negentropic structuring of this basis, so all other energies can do their thing and shape how you perceive and experience reality. It’s a really important and hardcore field. It definitely can feel like a soul retrieval in a way, but I do feel it’s more organic and hard to explain.

While HS Soul healing works more as a clearing tool, like you perfectly described:

So, anything that’s not inherently a part of you and has been influenced by unfortunate events should ideally be restored to its origins.

Perfect honestly, I don’t need to say anything else.

Yes, this is expected. The relationship between the effects of positive energies and how they manifest in the physical reality is improved.

It’s permanent.

It’s fine.

Yes, eventually.

Thank you for letting me know. It’s a problem on Gumroad. All creators seem to be affected.

It’s hard to explain but it improves the structure of your health in the informational level.

It’s acceptable but I don’t think it is worth it for most effects. If it’s a disease or health condition, maybe (provided you’re well enough), but for other results I think 2 to 5 is the ideal.

I think cleverness about the social can help with confidence and social anxiety, so I would use both.

I will make it available again. It’s good and worked as expected on the testing phase, but as it seems some customers weren’t getting results with it.

By the way, I asked the mods to change this thread name and from now on I will be uploading all of the gumroad releases here. There will be more releases and it’s good for spam control. The complete list of the fields will be on the Patreon Shop (I will upload the rest of them this month).

30 Likes

Any chance of making a mandala for Astrological Charisma Buff? pretty please?

5 Likes

Sure, it makes sense.

12 Likes

I found that bit on sun astrology fascinating.
I’m finding that Claircognizance and enchanced intuition must have some extra gems in there, because I’ve gone from remembering my dreams 2-3 times a month to every single night now.

I decided to stick with only 1 astrological field a few weeks back because I really wanted to see its effect.

I chose pluto healing and development , and despite my skepticism on a field like that (thought it would take a long time for something like that to see changes) I have actually seen changes in only a matter of weeks

Pluto is my 10th house, midheaven , and also contains the planet scorpio. Your midheaven is your legacy, career, how the outside world sees you, well, I’m much more Plutonian in my energy now. It’s allowed me to transform my image. And of course doing psychic readings as my job, well, it’s helping me in that sector as well.
So far I’m impressed! In time I’ll move on to another.

6 Likes

Thank you very much!!:heart::orange_heart:

What field do you recommend for this? Moon in Capricorn ascendent

1 Like

PU, does Devine Beauty include The Nose? If yes, will the result be as strong as using The Nose?

2 Likes

So, to clarify something vis-à-vis the Sun that some people asked about in DMs since they were asking based on what I stated in this thread.

The statement I made about the importance of Sun Healing is based on my personal experience from work on amplifying the Benefic effects of Surya using a few of these mantras:

And the Aditya Hrudayam:

Tremendous confidence, assertiveness and fearlessness were cultivated over time …

But having your entire astrological houses charted is important for you to identify problem areas that you will absolutely need to address and work on … especially if you have a Malefic Fixed Planet in a House that rules something you are trying hard to change (yes - this can absolutely affect your results from fields, as it can bring your momentum close to zero).

8 Likes

Hi there @Psychic_University .
Just wanted to enquire does this encompass the biological repairs aspects such as like scar tissue removal + telomeres lengthening + senescent cells removal + and much more physical corrections, somewhat acting like a surgeon at work ? The Geometric aspect of this making me think if this is the intended purpose. Awaiting your advice on this , thanks :blush:

11 Likes

Are you referring to Higher self karma?

Computer Programming Mastery - 10 days of usage (Audio only):

• Faster understanding of Python
  • Better logic when it comes to programming and analyzing
  • Enhanced skills for evaluating Data
  • Little bit better critical thinking when it comes to finding issues for UI design of websites
  • Overall better understanding of other things such as Client-Server model, LAN, WLAN, analysis of systems…etc
  • Better conversation flow when it comes to technology

Usage: 3-4x per day

Awesome field and it doesn’t only apply to programming, but it’s good for other things too (as mentioned above).

27 Likes
  • Moon Healing and Development
  • Ascendant Healing and Development

With the Moon in Capricorn ascendant, you may have encountered unique challenges in connecting with your emotions, nurturing your soul, and understanding your instinctual habits. The deep aspects of this placement can sometimes lead to a sense of emotional reserve or discipline that you may be working to balance. The “Moon Healing and Development” field is tailored to address precisely these challenges.

This field aims to heal and develop your Moon, considering all its potentials, challenging traits, and aspects relative to the rest of your astrological chart. It offers a profound opportunity to harmonize with your emotional self, transcending cycles that might otherwise take years or even decades to overcome.

keywords: transcending, cycles, years, decades

The best part is that the price doesn’t reflect the immense value it holds. It can guide you toward a more balanced and authentic relationship with your emotions, helping you navigate the unique energies of this specific placement.

On the other hand, “Ascendant Healing and Development” focuses on your Ascendant, the mask or image of your personality that others see. It delves into the way you act in the world and your spontaneous energy and attitude toward life. By healing and developing your Ascendant, you can expect a better flow in all forms of self-expression and approach to life. It empowers you to project your authentic self and navigate the world with confidence.

Combining these fields can help you uncover the full potential of your Moon in Capricorn ascendant placement. “Moon Healing and Development” supports you in understanding your emotional instincts, while “Ascendant Healing and Development” enhances your ability to authentically express yourself in the world.

In addition to these fields, you might also consider exploring fields like “Compassion Like a Triple Cancer,” which can help you go that extra mile. From the description: Their ability to connect with others on an emotional level helps them create a safe and comforting environment, making it easier for people to open up and share their feelings." these 3 fields would be the trio, hope I helped you.

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experiences and concerns. It’s clear that you’ve been through a lot and that the Naga Shield has been providing you with a sense of protection and peace. Truly a remarkable field.

Regarding your question about the Moon in Capricorn and Mars in Cancer, it’s an intriguing combination that can indeed present some challenges. The empathy you feel towards the injustices in the world, as well as your ability to deeply connect with others experiences, is undoubtedly a remarkable quality. However, it’s understandable that this can be emotionally taxing, especially considering your past experiences.

The presence of Mars in Cancer, while Mars is debilitated in this sign, could contribute to the heightened emotional responses you experience. Mars represents our drive, energy, and how we assert ourselves. In Cancer, which is a sensitive and nurturing sign, Mars might struggle to express itself assertively. This might manifest as an overflow of emotions or a heightened sensitivity to the emotions of others. Healing the Moon in Capricorn can indeed be a beneficial step, considering the challenges posed by Mars in Cancer. It could help create a more harmonious balance between your empathetic nature and your need for emotional stability.

From what I read, the deepest debilitation for Mars indeed commonly aligns with Cancer at 28 degrees. Having Mars at 27 degrees in Cancer suggests a proximity to this challenging depth.
You should also look into: “Mars Healing and Development”
The field’s description highlights how it helps individuals enhance assertiveness, motivation, courage, decision-making skills, passion, physical vitality, and conflict resolution by balancing and developing their Mars energy. Given that Mars in Cancer can face challenges in expressing assertiveness and drive, working on developing and harmonizing this energy could contribute to a more empowered and balanced experience. Would be great if Psychic University can answer this as well just to be sure, but from the reviews I’ve seen for the astro fields, you can’t go wrong with any of them.

4 Likes

I’m a Mars in Cancer. I can’t wait to get around to the Mars Healing and Development field. I have it but am working with other planetary ones first.

4 Likes