Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Does anyone have any updates with Higher Self Karma Clearing?

4 Likes

And I’m seeking feedback on Alignment of Power :pray:

It’s fantastic. At first, I didn’t think it was removing anything and then I kept looping it and about 6-7 plays in it began removing lots of nasty stuff.

4 Likes

I had an interesting experience with Telepathy and Subconscious communication yesterday. Looped it a few times before going out with my husband and family last night and I was so irritated with my husband and it finally connected this gap between my subconscious and conscious awareness of how I was being treated. 90% of the time he is the most supportive and loving man but when we are out with certain people he makes these sarcastic belittling remarks about me which I never really realized. This is something I can now see had happened alot with my own parents growing up and brings me to a possible field suggestion…Most of us had our parents romantic relationship as the first role models on what to expect so what if we could rewire that to what it would be like to see a good romantic role model as our first experience?

10 Likes

A good reminder that sometimes a few more loops helps. I always notice a big difference between the first ad second loop with fields.

My own personal updates:
Vibrant mindscape is really good :sob:
I wanted to wait until the Black Friday sale but I was having a hard time a couple days ago, so went ahead and got it.
I’ve been using Shamanic medicine for a few months now. It cleared out a lot but something was missing. VM helped a lot with the mental aspect. So, so good.

I just started using heal difficult aspects (patreon) for my hades moon.

Oh that reminds me— vibrant mindscape is so good that I feel it colors my outlook/mood/mind in a way that my hades moon is less noticeable. I feel I block out a lot of lower vibrational thoughts and frequencies from others with it— it’s crazy. It almost works as an empath sheild. I “feel” a lot less deeply.

13 Likes

#TheSoulContinuum

@Psychic_University
Very much looking forward to this :pray:
Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

Has anyone tested whether The Gene Therapy field helps with or even heals auto-immune diseases and similar genetic defects?

2 Likes

Love this idea!

2 Likes

Any reviews?

No, it doesn’t

and I don’t think it will

Yes

All of them I think.

The entire chart needs to be considered… it’s hard to draw conclusions from limited information. The nakshatras play a big role. But using the astrological healing fields will help.

I agree. Good insights, thanks for sharing.

I will try to target everything related to mental health. So it will be done, eventually.

New Release:

This conjunction, a blend of Jupiter’s boundless exploration and the Sun’s radiant core, creates a persona that embodies visionary leadership and unshakable optimism. Those graced with this aspect are natural explorers and questers, perpetually seeking to expand their horizons and embrace the fullness of life. Their vision is grand, unencumbered by trivialities or minor obstacles, as they navigate life with an expansive mindset and an innate belief in their ability to overcome.

Sun-Jupiter individuals are charismatic leaders, wielding a positive approach to authority and power. Their innate capacity for leadership is bolstered by a contagious confidence and a belief in their ventures’ divine protection from failure. This confidence is infectious, inspiring those around them and imbuing teams, communities, and followers with a shared sense of purpose and optimism.

These individuals are gamblers at heart, embracing risks with open arms and little regard for potential dangers. Their ventures often seem overly ambitious at first glance, but time and again, they prove their ability to transform their bold visions into reality. This transformative power is partly rooted in their unwavering faith in life and themselves, a faith that acts as a catalyst in their endeavors.

Moreover, Sun-Jupiter types are eternal learners and travelers, both in the physical and intellectual realms. They are drawn to fields that allow for mental and physical exploration, such as law, education, and religion. Their concern with meaning and the future finds a natural outlet in these domains, providing them with opportunities to delve into philosophical and existential questions.

In the realms of advice-giving occupations, drama, and stage, this combination thrives. It lends itself to roles where one can ‘play God,’ offering guidance and wisdom. The theatrical world offers a playground for their flair for exaggeration, caricature, and self-promotion, allowing them to shine brightly and influence widely.

The Jupiter-Sun trine in one’s astrological chart paints a portrait of a person driven by grand visions, innate leadership, and a relentless pursuit of growth. They embody the essence of exploration and expansion, constantly seeking to broaden their understanding and experience of the world. Their journey is marked by both their ability to inspire and their challenge to remain connected to the tangible realities of life.

The Image contains the same effects and can be carried all day.

24 Likes

My mum has Capricorn Moon…she is definitely not an empath. Very cold, stoic, not very feminine-loving… I do not recommend having a mother with a Capricorn moon :joy: :sob: haha. It’s why I have become quite the opposite of her.

Thanks to my Soul for that “fun” game :sweat_smile:

3 Likes
5 Likes

And hoping for Rahu and Ketu versions getting added to the already amazing astrology series :pray:

8 Likes

Not gonna lie, they might take a while to be released. I’m planning something very ambitious for them. The problem was and still is that I need to study more about each node placement to be able to do what I’m planning.

20 Likes

@Psychic_University would you be able to confirm when the black Friday deal will end? I get my next pay cheque on the first of Dec😕

1 Like

@Psychic_University , Are there any new releases coming up that we can get excited about?

1 Like

Hello there! It’s great that you’re considering these fields, and it looks like you’ve got a solid plan in mind. Maoshan shared his experience with a similar stack, and you can find his insights a bit above in the thread.

However, it’s essential to keep in mind that everyone is unique, and results can vary from person to person. While Maoshan had a impressive experience with these fields, it’s a good idea to approach it with an open mind and the understanding that your journey might be different. However, a little insight, you might find it helpful:

Solstice of Serenity:

• Elevate your emotional landscape with the power of tarot cards—The Sun, 9 of Cups, and 4 of Wands.
  • Experience a blend of spiritual and emotional fulfillment, embracing personal and collective achievements.
  • Cultivate clarity, joy, and enlightenment, forging the way for a glorious future and a fulfilling life.

Vibrant Mindscape:

• Achieve sovereignty over your mind with a powerful combination of consciousness repair and mental well-being.
  • Dissolve mental exhaustion, bureaucratic thoughts, and burnout, fostering a vibrant and peaceful mindscape.
  • Enhance your mind’s vibration, refine thoughts, and live a life with less worrying.

Sovereignty Over Your Mind:

• Attain control over your thoughts and mind, creating dynamic mental shields permanently.
  • Dissolve intrusive thoughts, negative effects from subliminals, and fear of losing control.
  • Align your ego and self towards a version of yourself with total control over your mind, cultivating mindful and healthy media consumption.

As for their synergy:

• Solstice of Serenity provides a solid emotional foundation and enlightenment.
  • Vibrant Mindscape contributes to mental well-being and a peaceful mindscape.
  • Sovereignty Over Your Mind ensures control over your thoughts and mental well-being.

So if used together, they offer a comprehensive approach to emotional well-being, personal growth, and mental resilience. While each field addresses specific aspects, their synergy creates a harmonious environment for holistic self-improvement.

7 Likes

Can anyone help me understand the finer differences between Speed up physical changes and the ultimate integration tool?

I’ve been using fields tailored to type 1 diabetes healing for 3 months and I’m not seeing any improvement in that area whatsoever—I’m actually needing more insulin.

Is SUPC effective? It’s very pricey so I just eat some more info. If someone has it, I’d be grateful to hear from you on the thread or via message!

5 Likes

Hello there! I noticed your inquiry about the differences between “Speed Up Physical Changes” and the “Ultimate Integration Tool.” Here’s a brief breakdown to assist you:

Speed Up Physical Changes:

• Purpose: An advanced tool tailored to maximize physical results from fields, subliminals, and energy work.
  • Key Features: Massive energy block removal, heart chakra opening, mindset shift for natural physical changes, and comprehensive effects on mental well-being.
  • Unique Aspect: Acts as a booster, particularly effective for those seeking physical transformations.

Ultimate Integration Tool:

• Purpose: Designed for seamless integration of fields, subliminals, and other energy sources.
  • Key Features: Ultra suggestibility, homeostasis break, smart brainwave system, godlike attention, clearing of limitations, and a pack of geometry patterns.
  • Unique Aspect: Focuses on integration, enhancing the effectiveness of your energy work across various sources.

Synergy Potential:

• Speed Up Physical Changes lays the groundwork for your desired physical changes.
  • Ultimate Integration Tool complements by ensuring efficient assimilation of energies.

So, while “Speed Up Physical Changes” can be considered a booster for physical transformations, the “Ultimate Integration Tool” is more focused on facilitating the integration of various fields and energy sources. Both enhance the effectiveness of your overall energy work, but the term “booster” may be more directly applicable to “Speed Up Physical Changes”. I hope this clarifies their roles a bit better.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need further clarification. Wishing you the best on your healing journey!

11 Likes

I would not rely on Speed Up for Healing directly, but as an accelerator.

This might work better:

Speed Up
Higher Self Healing ( with request to HS to heal all Diabetes when starting the audio)
Ultimate Integration

That is what I would do anyway.

1 Like