Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Just a reminder that the soul continuum is a huge cheatcode.

The field is just so limitless.

11 Likes

Can you share / advise that this is a cheatcode in what way and how you used it? @mastermind

4 Likes

3 Likes

I want to support/extend the work of Soul Continuum and I am wondering what else to listen to.

I haven’t narrowed down yet. I mean there is this reply by PU, and other creations of PU like maximum human and then there is so much of sapien 's work.

So… I’ll take a week or two to decide to also look around and decide. Please if you have something in mind to suggest or come up with something let me know. I am currently on PoNR, Bleprint of Life and Your Energetic Being. I have purchased and thinking that the addition could be New Perspectives as I remember it was amazing.

Sun Healing, Alignment of Power and Ultimate Integration Tool complement it well. You can add The Expanse as an A+ bonus just in case.

1 Like

You can add anything related to these sub fields,

1 Like

But why? Why would I add extra of what the field already does? I read this and I am a bit confused on this part and as you brought it up I thought I would ask.

Mainly because, if there is a particular aspect you like, an individual product will have a more condensed energetic output than one that is like this one (usually).

However, in this case, no need. The primary anchor is Intercession with the Divine, so, it’s a complete file.

However, for very specific influence of probabilities, you’d probably want elixir of luck added because this file’s luck boost is more like a magnetic force that mimics positive karma.

1 Like

That’s what ur link suggests here, adding specific standalone fields even though they are part of it.

IMO Adding specific fields will fortify the process. Just stronger and faster effects overall.

2 Likes

This is an initial review of The Motion Mimic. I spent the last 3 days in the mountains skiing with my family. Decided to use the Motion Mimic while skiing and looped it each of the 3 days for around 2-3 hours. It really amplified exercising for me noticeably! Felt like an amazing full body workout!!

The stack I used:

• 4x Malleable Ego (paid field)
  • 1x Kinetic Quasi Crystal (paid field)
  • 2x Crystal Alchemy for Unblocking Results with fields (PU patreon)
  • 3x The Loved Body (PU patreon)
  • 2x Vibrational Raiser (the Flow Album)
  • 1x Ojas
  • 1x Mana Circuits
  • 2x Alchemical Jing charged blood
  • 2x Jing Infusion (the Flow Album).
  • Then I looped The Motion Mimic

Even though I was in 2000m height up in the mountains I felt full of energy and increase in strength. I felt like Motion Mimic helped me build more muscle even though it’s only been a short amount of days. Even my family noticed and commented on my extra strength and endurance.
I‘m very happy with my first results!

I will combine 3 workouts a week with Motion Mimic. I can’t wait to build more muscle and increase my strength! A big thanks to PU for this amazing workout field.

21 Likes

I honestly think the description speaks for itself in how much of a cheatcode it is. I put a lot of comments about it in this thread, and it really released varuous blockages and created a new template with open doors filles with blessings and opportunities within the span of 2 loops. @JAAJ also made a thread dedicated to it and there are gems there as well.

I go about it 2 ways.

1. Dual looping:

I think playing higher self karma clearing by PU or karma crucible by Sapien Medicine in conjunction with the soul continuum helps clear karma for all the dimensions of you as well as help them be free, blessed, and raised to elevated levels of conaciousness.

You can also play something like essence of mantras or malleable ego to also work really well with soul continuum. Essence of mantras was one of my favorite fields I stumbled upon in my first days in the forum. It is an undercover cheatcode.

With soul continuum, now you have 2 cheatcodes. Assist yourself multidimensionally in very high vibrational ways. The soul continuum helps set you free and essence of mantras helps set you free. But they both also help put you on a path to success, depending on what you view as success.

1. My stack.

I haven’t used it yet but my brain put together a stack randomly while I was in meditation a few minutes ago.

Malleable Ego 2x
Blueprint of Life 2x
Point of No Return 2x
The Soul Continuum (PU) 3x
Higher Self Karma Clearing (PU) 3x
Master of Conceptual Thinking (PU) 3x
Conceptual Conglomerate 3x
Dimensions of Truth (PU) 2x

I think the stack is up to personal goals tbh. Depends what you identify as success and elevation. You can edit it to your liking.

18 Likes

Phew, catching up on the old posts. The Soul Continuum field is amazing! Here is my current Nightly stack (warning, this is an overnight stack that is pretty long like most of my stacks haha)

Prep-Stack

• The Malleable Ego (Sapien)
  • Subconscious Limits Removal v3.0 (Sapien)
  • Torsion (Sapien)
  • KQC (Sapien)
  • Alignment of Power 1W
  • The Expanse
  • Speed Up Physical Changes
  • Maximum Human 2.0
  • Divine Invocation (Maitreya)

Stack

• Shielding v3.0 X 3 (Sapien)
  • Naga Shield X 2
  • Soul Continuum X 4
  • Sovereignty over your Mind X 3
  • Healthy Expression of Being X 3
  • Solstice of Serenity X 3
  • Vibrant Mindscape X 2
  • Omega Love X 3
  • Ascension-naut X 4 (Sapien)
  • Enlightened Template X 4
  • Vibration of Divine Love X 1 (Sapien)
  • Eternal X 4 (Sapien)
  • Plasma Flaunt X 4 (Sapien)
  • Arcturian Negentropy Chamber X 4
  • Arcturian Mental Health X 4

Closing Stack

• Acu-Automation X 1 (Sapien)
  • Full Body Negentropic Coherence (Mythic) X 1 (Sapien)
  • Schumann Resonance X 1 (Sapien)
  • Ultimate Integration Tool X 1
31 Likes

Don’t sleep on Consciousness Exploration.

6 Likes

could you give us your 2 cents about it, man.

it says no, sorry

1 Like

no worries fella, I already got it from another helpful member. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I just got it a few days ago. Used it once and was really impressed.

5 Likes

Dear @Psychic_University can I please request you to make something for people with mental conditions such as me? for example, I have a really bad case of OCD where when I buy fields I have a really bad habit of going down to the core of checking if its real or not, this happened with me when I bought astrological intelligence buff, blessings from the solar system, etc. one of my previous most messed up experience is that I somehow was able to afford the conceptual conglomerate bought it but the file somehow has a fewer kb’s lower than the size mentioned in gumroad and it has literally messed up my sleep, it makes me go really crazy when I buy something and it does not match the details shared, one time I was in the supermarket and I was buying pre packed vegetable and it was mentioned 250 grams on the label and when I weighed it, it was 235 odd grams and I started fighting with the representative over there, I felt like a Karen when I reached home and I felt really really embarrassed for my actions, however, I went back and apologized to her and bought her a coffee but still, I really wish to become a better person and want to improve by life, I still havent used my conceptual conglomerate because I am still not satisfied that its real one that I bought, imagine spending 400$ + on a field and your stupid brain is not even letting you use it for some reason.

8 Likes

Thank you so much for all the insights, makes a lot of sense and I really like your stack, however I don’t have all of the audios you mentioned, so I will just keep my stack short and simple,

KQC X1
PONR X 1
The elixir of energy x 2
Ego dissolution x1
TSC X 3

1 Like

Cranked about 1-3 hours of malleable ego, then played a few loops of enlightened template, and then slept with healthy expression of being and subconscious limits dissolver 3.0.

Had some dreams about people I never wanted to speak to again, yet they were all good vibes. No hate, no depression, no anxiety, just love. I forgave them on the spot, as a matter of fact, we mutually forgave each other without even saying “I forgive you”. We just gave each other hugs, and had some fun.

Higher expression of being will help you heal emotions for sure. It will not only eliminate various ego patterns, but it will also absorb quite a bit of negative projections and dogmas that you’ve placed on the world.

The main person I forgave, I cut off completely and told them I never want to speak them again and even cussed them out with pure distate.

I don’t have any bitterness anymore, it’s like I simply am not judging the situation anymore, which is to be expected based on the fact this is a “less extreme version of the enlightened template” which does just that.

But what I do have now, is peace and forgiveness. A lifetime’s worth of pain able to be healed at such a large scale overnight is crazy.

27 Likes