Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

Awesome!!! :heart: :heart: :hugs:

7 Likes

Thank you! :hugs: I’m super excited!

8 Likes

Astragaloside IV + Cycloastragenol

Astragaloside IV is a saponin extracted from the root of Astragalus membranaceus, a plant used in traditional Chinese medicine. It’s recognized for its potential anti-aging properties, primarily due to its purported ability to activate the enzyme telomerase. Telomerase is involved in telomere elongation, structures at the ends of chromosomes that protect them from degradation. As cells divide, telomeres shorten, which is a process associated
with aging. By potentially activating telomerase, Astragaloside IV might slow down telomere shortening, thereby contributing to cellular longevity and anti-aging effects.

Cycloastragenol, also derived from Astragalus membranaceus, shares a similar mechanism of action with Astragaloside IV in that it too is investigated for its ability to activate telomerase. Cycloastragenol is considered to be more potent in some studies, due to its smaller molecular size, allowing it to be more easily absorbed by the body. Like Astragaloside IV, Cycloastragenol is explored for its potential benefits in anti-aging, immune system support, and reducing inflammatory responses.

Testers also reported positive effects on the skin.

The audio in this product will provide you a good dose of both substances. 2 times in a row should be enough for the day.

15 Likes

Cool! Stumbled across this article
And was wondering, is this the closest to the substance as possible where it might contain the same benefits as described here or does this mostly just work on telomerase?

3 Likes

I used DoT about the future of humanity in the medium to long term and how to live a nice and comfortable life through that. The most noticeable change in my state was a deep sense of peace, together with feeling okay to be more vulnerable.

9 Likes

1 year has passed - is a hair field still planned?

Edit:
I found this in the Patreon thread

6 Likes

I am almost in tears with the realizations that are coming out.

Because I’ve been playing consciousness expansion fields and such, I have realized something my higher self allowed me to experience. I can see it conceptually.

These battles I’ve faced or am facing have been nothing short of milestones leading me down the path of growth and clear-cut elevation towards enlightenment. So many things you have to experience because nobody is there to teach you and as the quote goes, “Life can’t speak, so it just beats your ass until you learn the lesson.”.

So much trauma, fears, doubts and all types of things have to continue to be shredded and worked on but it’s like I’m in third person now and can see all the issues, where to start, and why.

PU and Dream have done so much for me (and so many others) it’s crazy. I don’t even know them or what they look like meanwhile they’ve shifted a few gears in my being that garner exponential growth in the days, months, and years to come.

26 Likes

Also I just want to say, PU is busy guys just so you know in case you don’t get a response or not quickly. He responds, but he has a lot on his plate.

Guys like him and dream are insane with how much they can actually get done in a day lol.

He’s also growing at a crazy rate even after dropping fields like the soul continuum.

Things are only gonna get better from here.

24 Likes

@Psychic_University Being that I’m a double Gemini- Sun and Moon…and even Mercury actually, does it make sense to buy Clever Like A Triple Gemini? Would the benefit of the Ascendant placement make that much of a difference?

3 Likes

It maybe has to do with the links the planets have with concepts like health, life force, and vitality.

Always lovely to read testimonials about this field… Gluten issues are a nightmare and our modern diet makes it even worse. A commonly overlooked issue with things like gluten sensitivity is the limited options available when eating out.

Something came to mind when reading this. I think it’s easier to explain what it is if I first talk about how, conceptually, I see our awareness about relationships between concepts and events (basically how the human mind processes and translates things) and… numbers.

You see, numbers aren’t an easy thing to define. We only got a satisfactory definition of real numbers some 200 years ago, even though we use them for thousands of years. And here I think the first similarity appears. I think everyone has a decent understanding about what luck is and what to expect as effects after using luck fields. Similar to how people before us used numbers very well, even though they couldn’t reach the point of defining real numbers. We have a ‘range of understanding’, we never go outside it, it gets the job done and we go about your day.

But as the time passes, the necessity to go outside this range appears. The human race went beyond just counting things, and started measuring things. Measuring things in relationship with other measurements. Then the positive rational numbers appeared as a natural consequence. And in this example, it would be like ‘getting enough luck for an area of life and starting to explore new ways to express this luck, and new results appearing in the life as a whole’. Complexity increasing.

What follows is intuitive… you have layers and layers of this iteration, and the numbers start getting more complex, and similarly, how your luck manifests as well. Here I prefer to visualize ‘how the energy in the background is moving to manifest your desired outcomes’.

But what I wanted to really offer as a visualization, the reason why I wrote all of this, is to put, side by side, the visualization of this energy moving as we increase our luck, going from the natural numbers to the integers, and so forth. Every time, doing more complex and weird things, as it increases more and more the distance to our natural range of perception. In this visualization, after we reach the set of computable numbers, the last part of the real numbers that ‘we can see’, what happens? This is very similar to ‘I don’t know how I can be more lucky’, said in a literal way.

Well, I think a lot of things can happen, we just don’t know a lot about them. It doesn’t end there. And this is why I like this analogy so much. Because the set of computable numbers is finite, but the set of real numbers is uncountably infinite, which means almost all real numbers are non-computable. Isn’t this mind-blowing? We studied numbers for thousand of years and as we kept digging we discovered that our current mental models give birth to a situation where the practical daily numbers are basically generated by a weird black abstract matter that we know nothing about. This is how I see luck working. There is a point where the luck is increasing outside the range of perception and working on this 'abstract weird and obscure part of reality. We can’t see how we can get more lucky, because the basics are covered, the non-basics are covered. We can’t just think of anything else that isn’t absurd to our mind and/or that wouldn’t affect the luck in other areas. But it gets better. Infinitely better. It’s just that the very distant parts are being worked on. Sometimes it takes a while before something truly lucky and surprising appears because ‘the next good thing being cooked by reality’ (lol) is way more complex and needs more pieces on the right place. And just time. Sometimes things just need time.

Targeting luck by various dimensions is one of the most fun and life-changing things one can do. And I’m having a lot of fun exploring ways to exploit that and offer more luck stuff. So reading testimonials like this really makes my day. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope things keep getting infinitely better for you.

33 Likes

Your words have brought such comforting assurance, thank you sincerely. :white_heart:

9 Likes

Absolutely, reading the words, you can feel compassion and love :pray:

12 Likes

By the way who here uses Naga Shield?

It comes with a mandala which is seriously one of the most breathtaking images ever! I was on a flight today, checking my phone and I was just gazing at my wallpaper which is this mandala. An elderly lady who was seated next to me asked, “honey, are you doing ok”? Haha

15 Likes

:raised_hand:
Me.
Every evening.

5 Likes

Don’t have it but it’s definitely on my list! I’m so drawn to the Naga Shield.

3 Likes

Love it. Just a play or 2 and I’m solid for 2 days.

I’ve seen it work in raw time too, a crazy experience.

5 Likes

Yeah I just saw your post on the crystal shields and was thinking of asking you what your experience is with the Naga shield in comparison to crystal shield. I already brough crystal shield since I am a little hesitant, with nagas, since I don’t know much about them. I also heard using naga shield affects people around you.

3 Likes

They are very kind and ready to help humanity. They’ve even assisted PU with some fields.

Yeah it protects them as well and respects their free will.

5 Likes

I have it and use it together with Shielding 3.0. :shield:

5 Likes

I do. Every other day or so. I’m over due right now actually!

It really is all the protection that I need.

I’ve been planning on buying Naga Psychic Brain for a while now too but keep getting other fields. There are so many more PU fields on my list to buy.

3 Likes