Aesthetics University / Psychic University Gumroad - Discussion/Testimonials

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I swear I thought this was Dream lol

Dream’s one liners are epic!

17 Likes

Would be fun if the music for the audio is in hardstyle :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No workout needed?

As it works on androgen receptors and such, you should indeed have gains without working out.

Though I would highly recommend to keep exercising at least 3-5 times a week (even walking), most people underestimate how important it is for our mental health (and well-being).

15 Likes

@Psychic_University : Question wrt jawline field. Does it help to get a bigger mouth (and i mean it quite literally) and heal an underbite/overbite? Cfr. A book (Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art
) I read that the last 50-80 years basically a lot people their mouth is too small, with as an effect mouth breathing, more respiratory diseases, wisdom teeth being removed, teeth that do not literally have place anymore to grow …). And at as of what age can this field be used?

Yes, it does

16 if you want to be safe about it

10 Likes

do you have planned any new gumroad releases this weekend?

Yes.

Astrological Creativity Buff
Your 16 year Old Skin
Family and Friends Cord Therapy

25 Likes

:smirk:

1 Like

Take my money now!

8 Likes

okay, I have to ask…

Is Astrological Sexuality Buff in the works?

11 Likes

@Psychic_University

I have a question about a personal concern regarding my nose. I have two nft’s one specifically for the nose and one allround for the face including golden ratio. My nose has come to a point that it’s too small (slim). I’m not happy with how my nose looks and i’m a little scared to be honest cause it doesn’t fit my face anymore. I have reasonable bigger nose than most people and now that it’s too small it looks ugly. Can the nose one from you help me or can i reverse it? Thank you! :dizzy:

4 Likes

I see, I won’t have to refresh gumroad for Programming Mastery this weekend then, I will wait it out then go full monk-mode

2 Likes

Looking forward to that one :pray:

8 Likes

Meanwhile I’ve been eagerly awaiting the Creativity Buff…

It will be a gamechanger… I feel it. I know it to be true

5 Likes

Or astrological masculinity?

4 Likes

Is this gene therapy safe :joy::sweat_smile:? You sure it won’t touch my good genes right because I love my genes for having big booty :laughing:. Jokes but seriously, I’m a guy calm down it’s a joke. Anyways how many days and how many times a day to see results? And maybe I’m not sure if it was answered but this is better than dna repair I’m guessing

1 Like

@Psychic_University Creativity Buff tonight, perhaps?

No pressure by the way, lol

1 Like

It will eventually give you the nose you desire, so it’s likely

No. I will eventually do a healing series for that theme on Patreon, though.

Yes. It will be released now

12 Likes